Elmo73 V Nationwide**WON**

elmo73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, this site is great, i have been reading but not posted yet, so i thought i would let you all know how i am doing with my claim.

I am currently waiting for them to pay up, MCOL was done on 29th March and acknowledged on 3rd April, they have said that they intend to defend which i know is normal, their 28 days is up on 1st May, so i am checking my account everyday to see if they have paid up.

Am i likely to have to fill in the AQ or will they just pay up?? :confused:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi elmo

We are both expecting pay out then at the same time. I filled mine on the 28th March, was acknowledged on the 3rd April.

I have received my letter indicating that NW intend to defend all of the claim, have you received yours?

I believe that the court will send through and AQ to complete, in case they don't pay up.

Reading other recent posts, it seems that some people are getting paid on or around the 28th day, or some aren't being paid at all and are having to click on the judgement button on MCol.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

Hiya, thanks for the reply, i am glad that there is someone else on here that is at the same stage as i am :D

Received the letter saying that they are intending to defend last week.

I suppose its just a case of playing the waiting game now then :rolleyes::D

I hope so, that money is going to make me debt free :D although my mum and dad keep telling me not to bank on getting it, i am sick of explaining to them now that the bank cannot win :rolleyes:

Kilbo

Surely this is not about luck-it is about getting back what is rightfully yours.

Be brave and play the waiting game-the 1st of May is only just over two weeks away so not long to wait.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Blimey

Have I just logged onto 'Miserable r Us' in error?

Come on guys-heads up.

The hard work has been done-it is now just a matter of time until the money is back in your accounts.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Ha ha, had a letter this morning off them, "after careful consideration of your request, we're sorry that we can't agree to your charges being refunded"

Unlucky and a bit late, they have 17 days now to pay up :D