Harejon V Hsbc

harejon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I checked the 'Do you want to reserve the right to claim interest?' radio button on the mcol site but I can't see anything on the claim form I printed off stating this. The 'particulars of claim' are taken from the templates here so clearly states the amounts debited + interest @ 8% + the daily rate. my schedules showed the interest too. :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the schedule is from the spreadsheet on here so clearly shows charges + interest. my nudge was obviously for the full amount too.

but then we both know this is never going to make it to court don't we. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

right, I've just been to the court and handed in my AQ plus the £100 fee.

I sent a copy of this to DG which they would have received today recorded delivery with my schedule and updated claim amount. here's hoping they'll just offer now. :p

I'd rather not have to create a court bundle. :(

well to me it looks like dg are just doing nothin and everybody is having to do bundles who are at this stage - new claims however are getting more and more offers - supposedly hsbc are turning claims round in 8 weeks now dont know if this is true just somethin ive heard.

did you have to do an AQ dr? if so how long between submission to court bundle required date?

no aq was dispensed about 2 weeks after i recieved my court date then had 2 weeks to complete bundle but i sent it in a week early.

bundle takes about a day if sourcing everything but mine took a couple of hours to do (laser printer :D).

That's good to hear, a day isn't so bad. MCOL said the AQ should be dispensed with but the Ipswich court still required it. I've popped in my AQ draft order in there too so hopefully the judge will take this route and I'll get my money back sooner.

I have access to so rather nice printers here (£5k worth of photo copier come network printer), printing speed will not be a problem. ;)

ooh cool i just bought a cheap laser printer - with the draft order mine was ignored but ithink that was due to post passing each other - i left it a bit late.

well with regards to the draft order let me know what the judge decides.

if he does like it get the bundle in to dg as soon as humanly possible it may wake them up - did not in my case yet but there is always tomorrows mail :D

I've had a text from home saying I have a court date of 7th September.

I'll update further tonight. :)

It's a AQ hearing apparently to determine which track to assign it to. Should take 5 minutes.

Do I have to attend these or can it be done in my absence?

thanks for that latty, I'm sending this letter off this lunch time:

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Re: HAREJON - v - HSBC Bank Plc

Claim No: **********

Date Issued: 04/05/07

I am writing you today in a further effort to ask you to consider my claim. I am most disappointed that you have not even acknowledged my previous correspondence.

I have been notified that this case has been listed for an allocation hearing on 7/9/07 at Ipswich County Court. I have written to you in the past, asking for you to consider my claim and reply to me. I have heard nothing. Were this to come before a judge, it is obvious who is making any and all attempts at resolution.

It is my feeling that you seem to have no intention of defending this claim in court and are simply procrastinating.

I am mindful of the vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing. In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £2576 as full and final settlement of this particular claim. I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

Please find enclosed another copy of my schedule of charges relating to this claim.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would whole heartedly approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,