virgin media ignorant muppets

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i called virgin media yesterday to discuss a better rate to all 3 of there services i have been with them 12 months so while on hold the message is "you will now be put through to our specially trained people blah blah" so i explained i have the old analogue box and that they are only now 5 freeview channels on, why should i be paying for these? the very ignorant girl said what do u want us to do, ur getting a good deal??????

so i explained that they are now doing a new package if u get the telephone u get the basic tv package free to which the girl replied " yeah thats right but only on digital and your area is not on digital yet so thers noting we can do"

so i cancelled my tv package, i shall now be finding out who is the most senior manager of this company virgin media and writing a very strong letter of complaint.

if anyone can help with a name and address of who to write to that would be excellant.

virgin are like there trains stink of [edit]

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..

Send the DPA letter for all the statements include a £10 postal order and write "DPA request fee only" across the back of it. Send the letter by Special next day guaranteed delivery. Keep the receipts. Keep a copy of the letter as well.

i called virgin media yesterday to discuss a better rate to all 3 of there services i have been with them 12 months so while on hold the message is "you will now be put through to our specially trained people blah blah" so i explained i have the old analogue box and that they are only now 5 freeview channels on, why should i be paying for these? the very ignorant girl said what do u want us to do, ur getting a good deal??????

so i explained that they are now doing a new package if u get the telephone u get the basic tv package free to which the girl replied " yeah thats right but only on digital and your area is not on digital yet so thers noting we can do"

so i cancelled my tv package, i shall now be finding out who is the most senior manager of this company virgin media and writing a very strong letter of complaint.

if anyone can help with a name and address of who to write to that would be excellant.

dont phone send a leter from templates then ad to it that if this is the way you treat customers you will take your custom else where keep me posted , adverts in the paper virgin[edit] make ya sick..

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..

Send the DPA letter for all the statements include a £10 postal order and write "DPA request fee only" across the back of it. Send the letter by Special next day guaranteed delivery. Keep the receipts. Keep a copy of the letter as well.

Virgin (formerly telewest) are [edit] and I hate them. I have been trying for over a year to get a default removed yet its very hard getting to speak with anyone who has any sense. They will respond to your complaint letter with a standard template, sorry you are not happy but feck off, give it a go though and keep us updated.

I'm not really sure what you are complaining about. The network you appear to be connected to does not support digital - what are they supposed to do....? Wave a wand? Just because they trade under a single brand and have 3.6m customers doesn't mean the services on offer (or the technical facilities) for each customer are the same.

IF they don't provide what you want, go to someone who can. That's what choice & competition is all about