50% Offer at AQ stage

Will Scarlet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone out there had one of these letters from Abbey sent with their defence? They appear to be trying to portray themselves as "reasonable" people by trying to reach settlement which would "limit further expense and avoid further procedural steps (ie. AQ)". There is also a significant amount of vacuous guff about T&C's and that their losses are greater than the amount of the charges. I felt so sorry for them it nearly brought a tear to my eye...yeah right!

I have a week before the AQ needs to be filed so I thought I might go on the offensive, pull their defence to pieces and suggest that they cough up before incurring additional costs.

I've always believed that the best form of defence is attack. Anyone elso out there seen similar? I'd be interested to read more.

I have a week before the AQ needs to be filed so I thought I might go on the offensive, pull their defence to pieces and suggest that they cough up before incurring additional costs.

I've always believed that the best form of defence is attack. Anyone elso out there seen similar? I'd be interested to read more.

This is an old tactic. They must have started digging the "heart string" letters out of the vault. I though they'd given up on this crap with so many people now being able to see straight through it before the end of the first sentence.

Get on the attack, it may or may not hurry them up, but it will show them you ain't letting them off the hook. Grrrr!