TIATIA V NATIONWIDE (Scottish but claiming in England)

tiatia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Nationwide acknowledged on 17 May - checked mcol online. Todate I have not received any acknowledgement papers - is this normal?

Also, because I have recieved no acknowledgement of service letter I have not sent a copy of my charges to them yet (sent 2 to MCOL) or their solicitor - any ideas on this anyone please?

Tiatia,

I'm still a newbie, but it took several days for the acknowledgement to come through the post, even though it had appeared online several days before. Just hold out. Once it arrives, then send off your copy of your charges to the solicitors....probably Eversheds. Their address will be on the second page.

I hope this helps. Good luck. I'm still waiting, my was acknowledged on the 5th May. I'm a bit worried that they may put in a defence.

J

Help please!

It's the 1st June and have still not received my paper copy of the acknowledgement of service.(it is deemed served as 19th May but was acknowledged 17 May.)

Should I now send of a copy of schedule of charges to Nationwide and Eversheds just to be on the safe side? Getting a bit worried.

i submitted mines with MCOL on 12th May deemed served on 17th. i receved my papers a while back. if you have your claim number you can send them to the court but really you need a contact reference at eversheds (which is on the acknowledgement of service) as i understand that there are a few ppl dealing with nationwide claims at their office. maybe ring up the court and ask for another to be sent, maybe ask for eversheds contact to enable you to get list of charges off

good luck

Thanks Jennyuk.

Have received acknowledgement of service - they intend to defend.

Their solicitors are eversheds in cardiff.

No contact name on it but on address a long 12 digit number - i presume this is their reference no? anyone else had this?

HI Everyone,

After sending of the list of charges to Eversheds on Monday thought to myself just sit back and wait as 28 days not up till the 16th. Kept checking MCOL to see status of claim and yesterday it was still stating acknowledged.

Checked this morning and its still stating acknowledged.

Hubby says to me this morning, we need a new lawnmower as its broke. Thought uh,oh, how much money is in the bank as not paid till next week and wasn't sure if we would have enough.

So, Goes onto internet banking and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly collapsed.

Every penny had been paid back into my account yesterday!!!!

I am still in a state but had to come on and say thank you to everyone on this site. I know I have to do something like contact the courts or something I think but I am not thinking straight at the moment!

So thanks to everyone and everyone else who is waiting please keep your spirits up.

Will come back on later after I've calmed down!!!!

Congrats, I also won too, I could'nt believe it myself. On wednesday I went to the bank to withdraw a tenner, when I got the reciept and had a look at the balance, I made so much noise at the cashpoint the people behind must have thought I had won the lotto.