Is this a victory?

Spiff500
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That makes us exactly synchronised nines! We're both looking forward to tomorrow then!

I put my claim in on the 9th of March and it was acknowledged on the 13th as well. My MCOL screen is still saying "acknowledged", and as far as I know I have not had any money appear in my account.

Does anyone know what the Nationwide are playing at here? I have had no further contact from the MCOL by mail since they sent me the acknowledgement letter and the Nationwide have not contacted me once, by mail or telephone.

Please! Help!

NW are playing games. My status is showing rejected on MCOL....hopefully something will go into my account.I suggest u call MCOL helpdesk. They will advise when the default will be activated for you to hit. I went into my local branch who said they would call me once they got through to NW by phone with the status on my refund. The process is draining but you will succeed. They are certainly playing the game. They have put in a last minute defence.

This is the current staus on MCOL as of 13.00 hours but it does not state rejected yet.

Defence

You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

Not sure where to go from here now.

Bastardos

Right, I've just clicked the 'Judgement by default' tab. I can't check my account balance online so I don't know if any money has been paid in.

They acknowledged the claim on the 13th of March but have done nothing with it since.

I don't know what I'm doing now, and I don't want to mess it all up after coming this far.

HELP!!

Right, I've just clicked the 'Judgement by default' tab. I can't check my account balance online so I don't know if any money has been paid in.

They acknowledged the claim on the 13th of March but have done nothing with it since.

I don't know what I'm doing now, and I don't want to mess it all up after coming this far.

HELP!!

Don't worry Melon, just sit tight and do nothing! I expect there is money in your account now. Can you check it another way?

carbonsa seems we are in same boat asked for update from court had email

Please be advised that the defendant in this case had actually filed a defence with us on the 10 April 2007 but due to backlog over the bank holidays, it wasn't actually processed until today.

This unfortunately means that as it was received here before your judgement request fax, it overrides your judgment request and the case has now been transferred to ************ County Court for a hearing with the District Judge. You will receive a letter from *********** County Court shortly with a hearing date. If you have any queries or questions please reply to this email.

looks like the next couple of letters to be sent and possible 600 pages of photocopying to be ready for court

That looks to me like it's going to court! I have not been through this before so I'm getting lost now.

I checked my bank balance last night and there has been no money deposited.

I've just gone through the final stage of the Judgement by default and added a further £6-odd interest on as well.

The MCOL screen now says 'Judgement requested'. Where do I go from here?

Hi i am in the same situation as you, you will find that later today the mcol will say judgement rejected, this is because the nw have filed a defence last minute, your claim will now be transfered to your local court for a hearing, this is i am sure reading lots of other threads on other banks a stalling tactic from the bank, i cannot see what they can say their defence is. dont worry their is a few of us going through the same.

MCOL will send out information with a date of the hearing, that is what they told me yesterday when i call, you could give them a call first thing just to check your status. good luck