MacBoy Vs. Halifax and Hello To the Group!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nah.. this one'll be personal delivery, Tils:D

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed. £75.

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Also checked to see if there had been any activity by the Defendant. They filed their AQ 12/05.

Write to your MP and

Let's wait and see Kenny! I'd certainly like to think so... ;)

Write to your MP and

I guess you're right Tils :razz:

Write to your MP and

Nope Tils - I wrote back to the webmaster but haven't heard back :(

Write to your MP and

Hi Mac, been having a read of your thread, & your doing well there, don't let them get you down. I'll keep watching your thread & see how you're doing. Catch you later, ja-de xx

• Haha 1

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Ja-de

Thanks for stopping by... you;re always welcome ;)

Write to your MP and

Update

Back from my trip abroad - not a sausage yet, from either Halifax or Lambeth CC.

The only indication anything seems to be moving at all, is that the £75 cheque to cover the N244 was debited from my bank account. :rolleyes:

Write to your MP and

Update

Back from my trip abroad -

Thought it was bit quite :rolleyes: hope you had a good time mac :)

The only indication anything seems to be moving at all, is that the £75 cheque to cover the N244 was debited from my bank account. :rolleyes:

Well they have to get their priority's right mac :roll:

Thought it was bit quite :rolleyes: hope you had a good time mac :)

Well they have to get their priority's right mac :rolleyes:

Had a great time thanks Tils - hope you're well :D

Write to your MP and

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Finally heard from Court. Application hearing will take place Aug 22nd, with 1.5 hours allocated.

Write to your MP and

Update

Have sent off a second request for a properly-executed copy of my Agreement (just under 16 years old), seeing as HFX are so confidently arguing that it doesn't provide me with the means to claim CI. I originally requested this on my letter of 10th May, was promised it by a member of Legal Services in a call they made to me on 13th May - and I've now been waiting for a month.

I wonder why? ;)

Write to your MP and

And preparing I am, sallysas ;)

(BTW, this is only the Application Hearing I have requested to attempt to get their Defence struck out - not the case hearing itself.)

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

Hi MacBoy, Just catching up, see you are still chipping away at them LOL :D

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Thanks for the lookins, Stone, Tils

Yes still chipping away :lol:

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

You keep chipping away Mac,you'll get there eventually. xx

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, ja-de - always good to hear from you :D

Write to your MP and