date of posting con?

coz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So far nationwide responded with statements within 40 days, sent them preliminary letter claiming charges on 12th March recorded delivered on 13th March. Gave them the 14 days as usual and no reply by 27th so sent them Letter before Action again allowing 14 days!

Today a letter dated 20th March arrived (29th March!) with the standard inclusion of complaints leaflet, alternative banking arrangements, transparent charges etc). letter gave contact as Tara Camfield 01793 712442 who says she will close the file if I don't contact her within next 56 days! Is is a coincidence that my LBA was recorded delivered on 28th march and this letter I got today dated 20th actually had a frank on the back stating posted on 28th March!!!! Maybe Nationwide take a whole 8 days to put typed standard letter in envelope and get around to posting it???? Maybe us cruel people here with CAG are increasing their workload by having the cheek to ask for what is rightly ours?

As per protocol if I do not recieve the refund as requested within the 14 days from 28th then I will be going onto the next step with small claims court. Yes I am sticking to our timecales despite any letters with ?false dates from them.

Hello coz!

The 56 days is a reference to the 8 weeks that the FSO gives as a guideline to the maximum length of time in which a Financial Institution should take when investigating a complaint by a customer.

U are NOT complaining.

...need I say any more???...lol...:)