1st Credit-have They Been Granted Ccj Or Co On A Disputed Debt ? Join The Club...!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all:)

I thought I would start this thread to test the water really and see just how badly 1st Credit are really treating us !

If like me 1st Credit have applied for a final charging order on your home,please post below !

I have a feeling that 1st Credit are playing hard and fast,and in their rush haven't checked they have all the relevant paperwork to apply for CCJ's or charging orders...

I have today filed an N1 on 1st Credit for non compliance of CCA 1974 S77-79.

Call it a hunch,if you will,but I have a sneaky little feeling that 1st Credit don't have a copy of my credit agreement.

Very,very naughty !!!

Over to you guys:-D

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

Hiya Hope. 1st Crud have started legal action (I think) against me - just solicitor threats so far but I think they're heading for CCJ with no further notice.

Not sure what an N1 is. Is that the request for the original CCA? If so then I've done the same. Sent it using a template off here, last Friday, so they have til next Wednesday to come up with it. If not, I'll have to dispute it and try and find what action to follow from the millions of threads on here. All very confusing but it's my only chance to fight the (EDIT)

HI THERE

I'm dealing with them, they really are horriblle people!, they send imtimidating lettters and are quite rude on phone, but i'm with cccs and they say they are bullies and to ignore jargon etc, as they have sent me loads od threatening letter - baliffs, ccj's etc bit I returned a call out of courtysey and got a very nice! lady who was going to contact cccs directly!(noone else has been that helpful) so hopefully that will keep em quiet for a while! but i've got to LOL 'cos the debt they are chasing is70% charges!

rivig xx

I think the 'niceness' is entirely false, like a 'good cop bad cop' routine, to get you to play along, make you grateful for their talking to you like a human being. They buy these debts for peanuts, I imagine, and having invested very little in buying them (few hundred quid maybe, for a 10 grand debt), they feel that they can do what the hell they want with you. They already know you're weakened by the harrassment from the original creditor, but they should also be aware of your inability to pay. But do they, as a result, be reasonable and say "look, just pay us a token amount for now, and when your circumstances change, we'll review it amicably"? Do they hell! They would put you and your family on the street if it meant a return on their investment. They are at a level barely above gangsters, loan sharks and leg-breakers.

Hi Sequenci:)

I issued N1 through the county court for non-compliance.

I have a feeling what you're going to say,and that as they have committed a criminal offence, should it have gone through the magistrates court.

TBH, I dont know !

I read this on an earlier thread today,and I really wasnt aware of it until then.

I must admit that it rung alarm bells and I need to research it further.

I was advised by other CAG members that had also filed for non-compliance,and won, that this was the right way of doing things.

Do you know something I dont(most likely lol !)

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I have been dealing with 1st credit, since I contacted lloyds regarding my bank charges. Seemingly Lloyds have passed my debt over to this gang. Anyway you can check my own thread re the process so far! BUT I sent them a CCA request on the 20th March and received a letter back from on the 11th April stating that " we will shortly be advising our client of your request. This document will be sent to you as soon as possible. This process may take at least one month"!! I am away to check if they have the right to take this long..

• 4 months later...

Hi all i had a loan for well lets say a large some from hfc , now two and a half years later i have been found at my new address by 1st credit whom have bought the debt from the hfc , the debt was a joint loan with my partner but all correspondence is for myself only which i dont understand they said they were going to issue a staturory demand which they have now done signed by a mr silcock on behalf of connaught , now they are saying they are going to declare me bankrupt if i dont make contact in 18 or 21 days sorry dont remember exact time scale .Not sure why they are only persuing me and not my partner did hfc sell it on in my name soley i dont know afraid if i am declared bankrupt will they take my furniture ie tv laptop help dont know what to do ,do i contact them hoping they dont have a copy of cca and deal with it , thing is in two and half years have had no contact and from what i ve read they sound horrible people to deal with advise needed , romeo0