Address for Credit card claim ?

paulwilko
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The card is nothing to do with A&L, so everything should be addressed to MBNA, as should your prelim letter and LBA have been. If they weren't you should do that before filing your N1.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi

Yes all correspondence has been addressed to :

Alliance and Leicester Credit Card

Insurance Services Department

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH4 9FB

Do I Mark the N1, or will it be rejected with the 2 names.

Alliance and Leicester Credit Card

MBNA

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH4 9FB

Many Thanks

Paul

I've moved your thread to the MBNA forum where you will find other threads, and other people claiming on their A&L credit cards. I'd be inclined to name MBNA on the claim and perhaps include A&L in the address, but others may be able to advise better.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I've moved your thread to the MBNA forum where you will find other threads, and other people claiming on their A&L credit cards. I'd be inclined to name MBNA on the claim and perhaps include A&L in the address, but others may be able to advise better.

Caro, thank you for moving this thread, there seem to be a lot of MBNA stragglers out there in other forums, whereas we are a dedicated group and we are doing a mass complaint to the OFT and FSA on behalf of all the disgruntled MBNA'ers.

Here's the thread.......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/74790-vital-fsa-mass-complaint-4.html#post668572

I have spread it around wherever I can but if you come across anybody else, we would be eternally grateful, thankyou!:)

Sorry for hijacking but it is a worthwhile cause!

Regards,

Corn x:)

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.