County Court Procedings by EGG

bella2007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Bella,

I didnt know I was famous!!!!!!!:D

Hey I stumbled upon your thread by mistake but am sure glad that I did!

Good luck honey - so much time & energy...so much stress:( . I'm so sorry that you have to go through this too.

Good luck reading through my thread....it's looooooooooong!!! (but very beneficial).

I guess this classes us as 'court-buddies'!!! Ghastly really, but there's comfort in numbers eh;)

I do hope that things work out for you - I sure as hell hope they do for the both of us. One thing Bella....it wouldnt be for the lack of trying & hard work & energy from us & all around us here.

Don't know what I'd do without these guys.

Keep in touch.

Best wishes,

Electric:D

• Haha 1

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

How you doing Bella?

I keep taking a look onto here to check & see that you are allright;)

What would we do without Laiste eh????!!!

I cant even begin to imagine where I would be or what I would be doing now without her - makes me want to weep just thinking about it:( .

Oh the relief!

So, we're immensley lucky girlies dont you think!

(Laiste you're a treasure:D )

We're sort of Court buddies I think! (I know there are, of course better type buddies though for sure!!! But hey-ho there's comfort in numbers!!)

I'm just counting down the days till 26th April & then they can go & sing!!!

I can but hope!

Sending virtual hugs (((((())))))

Electric (Mrs Lemoney!!):D

• 2 months later...

URGENT - URGENT - URGENT!

Hi Bella,

Sorry for the headline there but I understand that this is a very important message I need to pass on to you.

Laiste's computer system is down, & probably will be for the next 24 hours, possibly more.

She contacted me this afternoon, and is concerned as it appears she has got to get some documents to you & has no means of getting hold of you other than via CAG. Hence me being the messenger!

As I understand it you need these documents so that you can submit them to Court tomorrow.

I will PM you with her private tel numbers, but please make haste regarding this as it is a matter of urgency.

Best of British tomorrow Bella - I shall be thinking of you masses. You're in good hands.

Loadsa luv,

Electric:D

• 3 months later...

Bella,

In dire straits. Just wondering if you are around.

Have really conceded a defeat, but have a sl;ight glimmer of hope with what you put in your defence on your last AQ with this:

put in an App Notice to strike out the case on the grounds that they had not complied to the Judges Court Order! And because they have not produced the agrrement and everything else asked for, I am unable to make a amended defense and counter claim!

Is there any chance you could pm me what you put in yours so that I could use it??

I only have to today.

Should you get the time all the info with whats going on is on my thread from page 13.

Many many thanks,

Electric