claiming mbna charges again

sunnyjools
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Info please before I start to claim charges back again,I have stupidly racked up a few charges again since claiming some back approx 9 months ago, they are charges of £12 for late payment fees usually 1-2 days late( really must set up a direct debit)

Has anyone claimed charges back a 2nd time and will they want to close my account as I couldn't pay off my account all at once.

Thanks Jools

Info please before I start to claim charges back again,I have stupidly racked up a few charges again since claiming some back approx 9 months ago, they are charges of £12 for late payment fees usually 1-2 days late( really must set up a direct debit)

Has anyone claimed charges back a 2nd time and will they want to close my account as I couldn't pay off my account all at once.

Thanks Jools

Jools, I would seriously consider this a bit further......they might just decide to get nasty. Others may disagree but I personally wouldn't go for a second bite. If it were me, I would call them and ask them if they would consider removing them. At least do this first before you decide what to do!:)

Good luck though, you're braver than me!!!:D

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.