Alliance & Leicester Late Payment Charges

sybil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Have recently joined this site.What an education i`ve had over the last month ! Have followed instructions and done FAQs bit, read lots of case histories and generally swotted up. I have had a lot of initial help, before posting this from Philip Hindley who won his case with Alliance & Leicester for penalty mortgage charges.My husband incurred charges at the rate of £50 month for many years due to his 1st marriage break up. By the time we met and married it was £400-£500 per year. in 2006 he paid of the mortgage, balance being £7500, total charges approx £4000 included in this amount over the years. He had to work an extra year past his retirement to pay this off. He now suffers with ill health and he has not been able to enjoy his late retirement. The extra year would have been beneficial. Alliance & Leicester not only took his money they took his precious time of life.

Am now ready to do battle. Wanted to run this past the list before i continue.Don't want to make any mistakes.

Feb sent Data Protection Act 1998 Subject Acess Request to Alliance & Leicester. ( As per quoted by BankFodder.)

March rec'd complete list of charges/statements back to 1995 as requested.

Have now got ready to send Prelim letter mortgage charges. Just totals to be added. (As per Zootscoot.)

Have downloaded and started to fill out Microsoft Complex bank Charges spreadsheet. Have I got the correct one here ? Do i send this one with the interest calculated or do i delete this column ?

The Prelim letter refers to contractual rate of interest, is this the same as calculated on this spreadsheet, it lists 8% in the heading column.

Sorry to be a bit thick about this, have never done a spreadsheet in my life, spent most of the day getting to grips with it, just a bit nervous about getting it right.!

Best Regards Sybil