Are Capital One Strting To Play Dirty

biffa1965
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Allo folks youl never guess whats happened to my mate she sent off her full SAR request with the statituary £10.00 fee and received a letter today. with a list of several charges on it that they state had been added to her account since since jan 2005 (yet charges are shown for 2004) please note no statements !!! approx £300 worth of charges my freind estimates well over £1,000. they go on to state charges added on accordance with original agreement. What do you suggest at this point. they clearly havent complied with full SAR and have not sent her statements just a letter outlining charges that they believe were attributed to her account, some of which date earleir than they allege she has had the account...advice please

Guest ian cognito

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Have a look through these as they have failed to comply with the SAR

I have recently started claiming against them ans received 3 lots of statements so perhaps they are just really busy now and trying to take shortcuts but if there's discrepancies in the info, they need to sort it.