tinks v egg

-tinks-
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well today i got my money from barclays and i just keep on smiling. £2600 better off.

so i thought as egg have just told me they are increasing my interest rate from 16.9% to 21.9% (only increased last month from 15.9% to 16.9%) i thought i would start the ball rolling here.

i understand they are quite tricky, can anyone advise me of where to start - by email or by letter, address? can i ask them to debit my credit card the £10.00?

advice welcome

many thanks

tinks

:)

i'm looking for the same answers.. email or letter?? I am in the process of a bank claim against hbos but thought i might as well do my egg card? So where to start, is it much different from a bank account claim???

** BOS claim 1 filed 5th Feb - awaiting outcome**

Do you still have access to your account online?

If you can you request a SAR by secure message and request they debit the fee from your account. This also has the benefit that they should not request proof of ID as by logging in you have proven identity.

Egg paid out to me within 2.5 weeks of my first secure message so don't be worried about them. Must go ahead as per your bank claims

:)