Why?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why do banks continue with these punitive charges, when they know wer'e on to them. I know they don't want to loose face, but they just look more and more stupid. Surely it costs them more to refund us than to reform and say OK! game up.

:?

Gimee! Gimee! Gimee! ma cash after midnight!

I get where your coming from, they will have big lawyers, probably telling them to sit tight whilst they search for a loophole somewhere that will get them off the hook. I have noticed though that my bank, ShAbby did not charge me for being overdrawn last month, it was only by £3, but they are usually right ontop of me for anything like that.:D

Cally X

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

Why do banks continue with these punitive charges, when they know wer'e on to them. I know they don't want to loose face, but they just look more and more stupid. Surely it costs them more to refund us than to reform and say OK! game up.

:?

Estimated profits from unlawful bank charges in 2005: £ 4.7 BILLION.

Refunds through CAG in 2006: £ 8.32 million.

Even if, as we believe, this only represent only about 1/4 of the real figure, you do the maths, and answer your own question. ;-)

Aint! gonna do much for customer relationships either way, so why continue. They know it's going to blow up in their faces but still they go on. I find it hard to believe in face of the past and recent publicity that anyone doesn't know they can't reclaim the charges. What will it take to stop these numptys?.

:lol: I am still telling people now about reclaiming their bank charges, some people just never watch the news or read newspapers and simply just get on with their lives, or just can not be bothered with the hasstle of reclaiming the charges back. I think Cascade may have a point there, the banks could simply be relying on those customers that will still accept the charges which will help the banks to recoop some of their losses being made by us who do claim?

Good luck to you (if you are claiming)

Trust me cally, I am claiming and these inconsiderate money grabbing S---H---s won't scare me off after what I'm facing with a money grabbing stealing theft ridden, (Personall point of view) company who have just paid a full work force off, and the BOS don't give, proper FULL consideration to the circumstances. F--- them they deserve all they get. They don't give a s--- for you or any one else! Flippin eck dear lets give em it!

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See they're makin me swear now. Jeez, BOS, RBS, Clydesdale, and TSB-Loydds, not to mention the other wee banks, get together and sort it out now! If not you are going to pay big time. WE AIN'T GOING AWAY!!! Get It! I'll Be Back! and back and back, etc: Never ending story scenario. Sleep tight!

I'm with you all the way, I can't believe that the banks have been fleecing us all this time and we didn't know there was a crime being commited!

I have sent the Abbey the court summons, just waiting for a response now. I see from a lot of the forum entries they usually wait til the 11th hour then offer to settle out of court.

We shall see.