Can I claim on behalf of a friend?

joseph
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Since winning my case against Abbey several of my friends have mentioned their own charges, however they are scared by the technicalities and generally can't be bothered with filling out the paperwork.

I have now done it several times, so could I make a claim for them acting as an agent or something?

See my thread 'Fatty v First Direct'. I'm doing it, although if it actually gets to a stage where you have to turn up in court, there are legal forms to be completed. I'm hoping his won't get that far - most don't.

There is more discussion on this elsewhere in the site.

[

You'll have your hands full very soon. Make sure they are completely aware of what you are doing, and more importantly why, and if you can get them to do some of the leg-work then do so.

This is not a money-making scheme as some would like to think. Ensure you fully understand everything first, then be as clear and direct as you can with your friends as to what is going on. Let them know how far you personally can go for them.

It's nice to see people like you helping others out. Good luck.:)

[

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks