HSBC clearly can afford it!!!

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HSBC had a tough year with profits only rising 5% to £11.5 BILLION!!!! :o

Surely they could help us all out and pay us back our money when we ask for it??!! :roll:

Sorry they need it. To fund third world poverty relief projects dont you know.

Amicus reaction to HSBC profit announcement LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(CCNMatthews - March 5, 2007) -

Attention: news, industrial, business and financial services correspondents

John Nolan, Amicus Official says: "GBP 11.5 billion in profits and HSBC reward their staff with the lowest pay settlement in the banking sector. It is outrageous that an organisation which reports these profits insists on a below inflation pay rise. Amicus would expect the bank to recognise the hard work of staff, not simply reward their shareholders. The pay deal for staff this year simply does not reflect the increase in the bank profits. We urge the bank to work with Amicus on a full pay review to bring our members up to a level that reflects fair pay within the finance sector.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Not really a surprise is it? My wife used to work for HSBC but would never go back because all they are interested in is their own profits and not a balance with making money, providing customers with an honest reliable service and treating staff fairly. I do wonder how the people that run this company can sleep at night. Maybe it is to do with the money they can afford for a decent mattress!

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

theres a word for HSBC tbh but I best not use it here!!

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

i used to work for them too and can clarify that they're only in it to make a profit - not for the good of their employees.

i'll say it.. they're a complete bunch of 'bankers' and need to live in the real world - very robotic!!!!

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!