What next? advice please

Caz1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My friend started a claim against Natwest back in December, after no replies he filed a claim at county court.The following day he recieved a letter from the Natwest offering him a final settlement which he accepted but was advised not to stop the court case until the money was paid into his account.

The money was paid into his account yesterday and the court case papers came through the post this morning.

He's asked me what he should do now and I'm afraid I have no idea (I'm still waiting for my S.A.R to be sent back from them so am an early on in my own claim).

How does he contact the court to drop the case? Is there a fee for this? or has anyone got any letter templates to help out?

I'm totally stumped any advice for him would be greatly appreciated because one day i might need the same advice - Thanks in advance:)

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

He should write to the court manager saying they have now settled his claim .He sends it to the court address on the top of the corrospondence he has recieved from them .There is no fee .

We don't have a letter template as he only needs to send a short note

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Thankyou Janet:D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums