miz_print V halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rang them no joy but wasnt expecting it really, just told me they were really busy with all claims hmmmm wonder why that is, but they will sort it out by the 16th june,i told him im going to file court papers anyway, so na na nananerrrrrrr :D

Miz_Print v Halifax Won :-D 24th july 2007:D

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well filed my n1 today :D i couldn't do it in my local magistrates court i had to go to next town and file it in a county court i didn't know this:eek: but everything is ok and they said should be served tuesday or wednesday,i'm soooooooo relieved that bits done now....all i need is for them to pay out..:lol:

Awww bless ya cotton socks tilly :lol: maybe i might fall lucky and get money just before hols too8-) bet your really looking forward to it now aren't you.....will be quiet without you,how long you going for??

:o just read that last bit back and it didn't sound right did it omg!!!! i meant it to sound like hope your not there long cos will miss ya :lol:

Should be starting my countdown when your away too...all been well of course...same as money can winge at money then too and viceversa:D

hi

just been reading your threads as I am filing N1 tomorrow!! just a quick question i hope you can help me with. The guide says print three copies and hand in at court, do I hand all 3 in at court or do I send one to halifax and keep one myself!! feel like a dummy!! but not making sense to me tonight

Thanks

Hope you hear soon

XX

Well no flipping letter again! i chased it up through court and got some snotty woman saying it takes 5 working days to go through the system,they didn't say that when they took my £250 off me on friday :x they said i should hear tuesday or wednesday...all this waiting is driving me insane:(

• Haha 1

Hi i filed n1 form on the 23rd may halifax acknowledged on the 1st june but i only got the letter from the court stating that they had acknowledged on the 4th june, so hang on in there, i rang legal dept on 014722 691096 and was told that i would get a letter of settlement this week, had nothing yet though, lorraine x

Omg you had to wait ages didnt you? i hope i hear sooner rather than later,i don't know why it takes so long maybe because they are overrun :lol: did you ring the legal dept after you got the court paper through?

This is another waiting period. There is nothing you can do, but wait.

You are waiting now for your deemed served date.

This is the date you work out from. 14 days from this to acknowledge, if the do acknowledge, then 28 days from deemed served.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thank you ssl i thought as much,but its still nasty all this waiting about and i know they are lots of people in the same boat too,think i'm more scared that they are going to lose my papers :eek: