Nuttyasfruit vs. Nationwide

nuttyasfruit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi :)

I'm just about to start my claim for charges. I have all my statements from the time of opening my accounts with Nationwide dating back 11 years. I do have a couple of queries that maybe people could help with before I contact Nationwide?

Firstly, with the monthly Statement of Account Nationwide issue, if needed, they also send a Notice of Charges, which details any charges incurred, the reasons for them and the date etc. However on the bottom of this it states that such charges will be debited 21 days from the date of the Notice, this has more recently increased to 28 days. Then the debits are indeed detailed on future statements.

My question is, when compiling details of the charges I am seeking to recover, do I put the date the charges were incurred or the date they were actually debited from my account, as the two aren't the same.

Also with regard to Nationwide closing accounts, I have two accounts with them, one being the account I've been charged on and the other is a basic account which can only receive money in, such as a salary, therefore no charges have ever been incurred during the use of this account. Are Nationwide likely to close this account as well?

Many thanks for any advice and I'll keep this thread updated as my claim hopefully makes progress. :)