Direct phone number to Halifax Visa complaints dept

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Halifax's card servicing facility is in Dunfermline, Fife. Halifax itself however, is an English company and their agreements are governed by English law.

Registered Office address is:

Halifax plc

Trinity Road

Halifax

West Yorkshire

HX1 2RG

I've got a dual claim on the go (current a/c and credit card) with the Halifax and that's where I sent my documents.

Mac

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

• 4 weeks later...

The telephone number I have been using to speak with a Mr Roy Holehouse at Customer Relations at Leeds is 01977 627422 - they seem ok. His section manager is David Marsden (Customer Relations Manager) on 01977 627182.

I do not have a telephone number for the DSAR team.

Does this help?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/100668-where-my-statements.html

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

The telephone number I have been using to speak with a Mr Roy Holehouse at Customer Relations at Leeds is 01977 627422 - they seem ok. His section manager is David Marsden (Customer Relations Manager) on 01977 627182.

I do not have a telephone number for the DSAR team.

Does this help?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/100668-where-my-statements.html

Just called these numbers - they ring and cut off.

Yes, Money - I think HBOS view this as a game of cat and mouse and I suspect the constantly changed numbers, spurious names on letters etc. are all spoiling tactics.

Latest information I have is that the 'correct' number (for this week anyway!) is 08457 253519, followed by the selection of Option 2 then Option 1.

Will let you all know if I hear anything else.

• Haha 1
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

they do not change their numbers to confuse people or muck people around. They are inundated with requests for refunds and are really strugging to keep up with the demand of providing statements. test cases are being prepared for court, so there should be and end to this one way or another soon

Whoop Whoop! Shill alert! :lol::roll:

[Clare Rayner voice] 'We feel for them, my love - we really do...... here's a leaflet about it..' :roll::roll:

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

they do not change their numbers to confuse people or muck people around. They are inundated with requests for refunds and are really strugging to keep up with the demand of providing statements. test cases are being prepared for court, so there should be and end to this one way or another soon

Hi, I take it from your username that you may be a bank employee. If so please contact Alanfromderby via pm. He is away until Sunday evening.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

*Grammar alert* - *grammar alert*- *grammar alert*- *grammar alert*

My sympathies to you and your staff hbos comfort.gif

Mmm I seem to have heard this somewhere before :rolleyes:

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Yes Lively, I think we've just had a visit from their élite Psy-ops unit :lol:

Write to your MP and

I believe that HBOS were actuallly using the line in reply to bank claims sometime ago. We are of course still waiting.

Yes Lively, I think we've just had a visit from their élite Psy-ops unit :lol:

How right you are MacBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BoS and Halifax:

Conjures visions of scene from latter part of Independence Day, when pilot zooms towards the evil mothership, saving the day for planet Earth (substitute bank customers) and says:

"Hello Boys I'm back,

in the words of my generation, UP XXXXX!!!!!!!!!!"

(not applied to you as an individual HBOS!!!!!! )

Seriously HBOS, if you can assist constructively, please do so. :cool:

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

After years of white light torture applied by Banks on me, that just had to be said!!

Banks Pyschology will not work on me now. I have been deprogrammed by CAG!!

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

:lol:

Write to your MP and

*Grammar alert* - *grammar alert*- *grammar alert*- *grammar alert*

My sympathies to you and your staff hbos comfort.gif

You can take the **** if you want, I was trying to let the original poster know why he still has not received the copies of his statements.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks