Andy-T v Clydesdale Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope it works out for you to Andy, i would get in touch with the FOS Too, because i rekon the bank will probobly fob you off the same way they did to me - my rubbish £200 check, my charges that were put on my account are exactly for the same reasons as you, being stupid with my overdraft! x same amount also too, what were we thinking lol x

Thanx for your help again,

Caroline x:p x

Have been reading round some of the FAQ's and still can't find the answers to the above issues, if anyone even point me in the right direction?

Also, it just occured to me, while I don't have statements going back 5 years, I do have them from the start of the year. At this early stage, would it be un-reasonable to write to the bank with a preliminary approach for an estimated refunded calculated on the basis of what i've been charged over the last four months?

I realise this makes a sweeping assumption that I've been charged consistently throughout the last 5 years though in light of the clydesdales failure to comply with the SAR, surely it is up to them to disproove the accuracy of the figure?

Andy

;) Hiya Andy,

regarding your bank statements, I requested the Yorkshire Bank statements, but for the HSBC statements I used my Internet Banking which allows you to go back the 6years, this takes away 40days waiting.

PS. hope this helps you out.

junkimunki x;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Guys,

Could do with a little help if anyone can?

I've double checked through all my statements and im confident I've got all he charges listed. The only thing is I closed my account at the start of June as Clydesdale were repeatedly charging me and I couldn't keep up. Unfortunately it also means that I havn't been sent my May Statements which I really don't want to miss off my claim as there was a considerable volume of charges clumped into the month. Also, as the account is now closed, I can't even use Internet Banking to get the info.

So.. Is there any way to get this information from them? I would grudgingly pay the £5 per sheet standard dup statement cost as it's only a single month but would this mean I have to wait another 3 months for them to print or can they be requested in the branch over the counter?

Andy

hi i am now at 130 days and still no statements!!! i have complained to commissioner and they have still done nothing!!! phoned the commissioner last week to say they still hadent sent me my statements they said there wasnt much more they could do!!! so i phoned ombudsman who said they will take my case on and that i dont need my statements to pursue the bank for charges, got letter off bank yesterday saying they will be investigating my complaint and will be in touch when they reach a conclusion, ive waited this long so they better not try fob me off with £200!!

ok guys!! i spoke to the FOS about my claim, they told me to send the £200 check back to the bank /solicitor last month which i did, they were going to try and get me the full amount instead!! they have been in touch with the bank and there now refusing to give me any money!!!! so its now in the banks hand to supply the FOS Detailed reasons why they should not be giving me my money back!! :( this could take up to 6 weeks!!! - if all fails i will take them to court!! i will have all the info i need by then!! its soooo obvious they are in the wrong!!! x

Thanx for your help again,

Caroline x:p x