Alliance and leicester!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Ive been having a bit of trouble trying to reclaim beck my bank charges from Alliance and Leicester. I sent them a letter with a copy of my bank statements highlighting the charges incurred from my overdraft facility, with the template on the BBC website, to which they replied that the charges only applied to credit card acounts. So I sent them a letter back saying that I was aware these applied to current accounts also, to which they have replied again, no, stating that the OFT did not state any guidelines about current accounts. Any advice please help!!!!:confused: do i need to start court proceedings?!?

cheers,

Domino27

Hi Domino.

A&L are just trying to put you off and intimidate you into giving up.

Forget everything you have read and heard, elsewhere. Use the CAG route and you WILL get your charges back.

Spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer most of your initial questions.

When you are comfortable with the FAQs open your own thread in the Alliance and Leicester forum and post any questions and progress reports there.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah i hev been looking throught the FAQs, theyre really helpful, its just so annoying that the benks are making claiming back our own money so difficult! Thanks again

Domino