The Lovely Lloyds TSB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hughesy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanx guys,

Have sent off the documents to Foot Anstey by recorded today so they'll definately get it by Monday. Do I have to send a copy to the court or not?

What do I do if Lloyds don't send me anything by Monday?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all your info and support.

recieved judgement order 3rd july

it states,

Upon the courts own motion. The court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, varied or stayed within seven days of receiving it.

It has been allocated to the small claims track.

"Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including experts reports if the court has given permission for expert evidence to be used) on which he intends to rely at the hearing.

what do i do now ? should i wait for court date or should i send a prompt?

"comments appreciated"

Hey everyone.

My directions from the judge state that "...parties shall give to each other standard disclosure of documents by serving copies together with a disclosure statement by 4pm on Monday 9th July 2007."

I sent off my documents to Sechiari Clark & Mitchell by special delivery on Friday which meant they should have received them Saturday or Monday at the latest. I haven't received anything from Lloyds at all. What do I do? Do I ring the court and tell them or just wait til the court date. The same directions say that I won't get a hearing until Jan 2008!

If Lloyds aren't following the directions, surely there must be something I can do?

Any help would be great!

Thanx Barty. Will send the first letter off tomorrow and hope I get some kind of response.

What is likely to happen if they don't respond at all to either letter. Will that go in my favour if I have followed the Judge's directions to the letter?

They will not respond and that goes in your favour. Subject to your having complied see below, ensure you amend the template Barty refers to because that letter is geared around court bundle and not disclosure failure.

Given your hearing will be next year, you should really push for a strike out based on their failure to provide the disclosure documents.

Although different circumstances, this is how I managed to get their defence struck out and get paid:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/47207-guido-t-lloyds-tsb-5.html

Your thread is very confusing, although I think your other claim has settled please do not refer to it anymore. One claim per thread please.

I would like to check that you have actually complied with the disclosure order as some of the posts above may have steered you to wards submitting the the bundle.

Whilst disclosure involves submitting documents that constitute the bundle, it also involves other things, see the link below about half way down:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html#post553523

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.