Hi all. Up against LTSB! correct claim address

rosielion
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hello, what a fantastic helpful and friendly site this is and thanks to you all for posting so much information and support.

Before I ask for help, I 'd like to off a little help. I have just recieved my six years statements from LTSB, the correct address to write to is;-

Lloyds TSB plc, COPY STATEMENT UNIT, 10 SWALLOW ST. SWALLOW HOUSE. BIRMINGHAM, B1 ZLT... Tele. 0121 633 5476

When I called them to chase them up (previously having rang various departments!), the lady could tell me immediately when they recieved my letter and how far along they were with dealing with my request. My statements arrived on the 40th day exactly! The have a whole department dealing with this now!

As a new-member I have to admit to being a bit bogged down with so much information, so if anyone could give me some easy guidance tips, thank you in advance.

I have my six years statements for the two accounts I had with LTSB, I have high-lighted the relevant charges. Do I just send a letter to the Customer Serv Recovery Cen., with copies (or a summary) asking them to refund the amount?

I understand about being able to claim only the interest on the excess charges, although I cannot work this out as I cannot differentiate between the account overdraft interest and the excess charges interest, but I would be happy with what I've highlighted so far.

Thanks in advance, miss mind-boggled and well done to all those who have fought and won!

Hi, Twig.

Welcome to the forum.

Please read these for inspiration.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/

Then via this link start your own thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=11

All lloyds Tsb addresses are via this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/3024-customer-care-address-lloyds.html

Please read these and use the template letters.

• 3 months later...

Hi all.

I have just received a court date but am confused as I was expecting to complete AQ's, but the letter from HMCS stated AQ's have been dispensed with, but as the claim is in excess of £1500.00, I still need to pay the £100 fee. Why have AQ's been dispensed with for my case?

Secondly, what do I need to present to the court in the court bundle and what do I use for witness statements?

I've read in some of the other threads that Lloyds solicitors have written to claimaints, I havn't heard a thing from them?

Thanking you all for advice and support in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hi, this has also happened to me and I was a bit perplexed by it as it was not what I was expecting. I've been told it's becuase the courts are getting bogged down with having so many cases like these to deal with and it's to speed up the process. I haven't yet had my court date and have not had to pay the fee as my claim is only for about £300. I think you have to pay it if your claim is for over £1500 (but don't quote me!)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Guido T and Tillymouse.

Have paid my court fee's, that no problem, have to get together 'court bundle' now, which I'm not too clear on, if anyone can help me out with easy summary?

Am still surfing the website, as always lots of helpful info and support, thanks to all.

Still nothing from Lloyds solicitors SCM to me, although I havn't had any correspondence with them at all.

Hoping LLoyds will settle soon, the thought of having to state my case is very scary.

Best wishes to all.

Thank you GuidoT.

Rosielion, I haven't heard anything from Lloyds' solicitors either. The only communication I have had with them is a copy of their defence which I think they send to everyone. I don't know if you have considered this, but I have sent them a "nudge" letter recently (there is a link further up this thread I think) which is just another opportunity to try to get them to settle out of court. I haven't heard anything back but am going to send another similar letter in a few days as that way it shows I am making the effort to resolve it without court involvement. Don't know if it will help but I thought it was worth a try. I haven't had my court date still.

Hi, thanks again for reply Tillymouse and Guido T

Funnily enough I sent one of those 'nudge' letters to SCM today, (all thanks to suggestion and support on this website). Our circumstanstances seem to be taking the same track, unlike other LLoyds battlers I hadn't had a thing fm SCM except the defence on the court form. So nudge letter gone off to them because I have court date, 29th June and that is scary. Also Draft for Allocation (again suggested on here), sent to court, like you hoping I can show all efforts made to resolve this.

Am getting court bundle together too just incase, but running out of steam a bit today, but have to keep up the fight, cannot let them get away with our money!

Best wishes to all.:-D