Nye V HFC

Mortious
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After trying to get a mortgage i have seen that i have a default from HFC on my equifax credit report. I usually only use my experian one and this is clear of such default, company doesnt even appear.

Anyway, 3 odd years ago i took out a loan and i believe PPI and paid off the loan after 2 years.

The loan ended and my direct debit cancelled. They still though had a lump sum balance to be paid of about 500 quid. When i said that i could not do this at the time, they said the account would stay on hold.

Even though the agreement dates had ended, how can they default the account that would, on paper, not exist anymore?

They did not send me any paperwork stating that my loan was to finish, and nor did they send any paperwork i was in arrears, not any paperwork to state they have added a default to my credit report.

I have not heard from any baliffs nor courts to say im in the poo hole!!

How do i go about getting this default remove as i was unaware that the default was given.

I am talking with them today to pay the amount off but need advise before hand....