**customer Relations Direct Number**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all

I had been given tel number for Customer Realtions as 08457 253519. However,if you call from a mobile with inclusive minutes, most will charge you for calling anything other than another mobile number or a fixed geographical landline that begins with 01 or 02 - my landline is the same, I get free calls at anytime to number that start 01 or 02. After a quick dig on SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers I have found this alternative:

01422 333880

I have called it and it was answered by someone saying... ' Good morning Customer Relations..'

I found this of use and thought others might. There are numerous geographical numbers (01 or 02) listed for Halifax - may be worth a look if you have been given an 0845 or 0870 number to call.

Survivor

:cool:

• Haha 1

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 13/01/2007 - Prelim sent

Halifax - 27/01/2007 - LBA

Halifax - 19/02/2007 - Filed N1

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks sea-side lady - a font of knowledge as always..;)

If we can find a way of not paying to cantact Halifax, it has to be worth it...

Survivor :cool:

If you found my advice to be useful, then please click the scales to the left - Thank you.

Halifax - 21/02/2007 - Telephone call from Halifax offering FULL SETTLEMENT (inc costs & 8% s.69) - RESULT!!

Advice & opinions given by Survivor are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Haliprats do seem to one of the easiest to claim from. You prob wont hear anything for a while as they do have 40 days to send them, but a friendly nudge (phone call) after a couple of weeks wont hurt, just to remind them. And there is always plenty of help on here. Just ask...:p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Welcome Powell,

You my find this link useful:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

It contains template letters for non-complaince of SAR, including one for if the deadline is getting close and you have heard nothing. Don't worry about recorded delivery - proof of posting from the post office counter is sufficient in the eyes of the court.

Read as many threads as possible to see how everyone has been treated by Halifax, and then start your own thread so that you can keep others updated as to your progress - it also makes it easier for you to find where all the advice (that you will be given) is.

Try the links below, and bookmark them - they will help

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Step-by-atep Instructions

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

Template Library

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Enjoy the journey..

Survivor :cool: