ME+MY GF'S MUM v HALIFAX **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...iv clicked on the link for the spreadsheets and got the google spreadsheet infront of me but i cant seem to enter my/any details in any of the boxes, any idea why???

Sorry for the hassle!!!

Hey there, well kind of thankyou, it's all to do with coppying and pasting so it's taking time but im getting it slowly!!

Im still concerned about claiming overdraft interest if i haven't mentioned it in my first two letters though, Vampiress advises against it on her s's page!!!!!:mad:

Are you still having trouble with your spread sheets?

See where it says FILE....click on it, then click on COPY SPREAD SHEET.

And that will bring up a fresh page and you just fill it in..

"Charges as notified.......amount.......date......(interest will work it self out)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi, just a small query:

Ok, iv copied the spreadsheet and filled out all the appropriate info but i notice that the 'DAILY INTEREST RATE IN PENCE:' has changed from

0.77pence to 187.11, im sure this is automatic but can someone please just verify this for me please?

Thankyou!!!

Just double check it.

Take your total and times it by 0.00022

That will be your daily interest.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi, can ANYONE please help me?

Im about to fill out my N1 form and iv come to a bit which i dont fully understand and i dont want to mess it up:

c) The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from [date when the money became owed to you] to [the date you are issuing the claim] of £ [amount] and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of [enter the daily rate of interest]

Ok, the date when the money became owed to you is 01/01/2001, the date you are issuing the claim is today's date of 03/06/2007 but the next bit confuses me, is it the total the spreadsheet came to of the total interest? and how do i work out the daily rate? On the particulars of claim it gives me this:[(enter daily rate here - (CHARGES+OD interest)x 0.00022 = pence per day)] but i am not claiming OD interest so how do i work out the daily rate of interest?

Please try and help a very confused but willing lad.....

Hi, can ANYONE please help me?

Im about to fill out my N1 form and iv come to a bit which i dont fully understand and i dont want to mess it up:

c) The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from [date when the money became owed to you] to [the date you are issuing the claim] of £ this is the total of 8% interest at the date of your claim and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of [enter the daily rate of interest]

Ok, the date when the money became owed to you is 01/01/2001, the date you are issuing the claim is today's date of 03/06/2007 but the next bit confuses me, is it the total the spreadsheet came to of the total interest? and how do i work out the daily rate? On the particulars of claim it gives me this:[(enter daily rate here - (CHARGES+OD interest)x 0.00022 = pence per day)] but i am not claiming OD interest so how do i work out the daily rate of interest?

Please try and help a very confused but willing lad.....

Daily rate is the total amount of your charges (not including 8%interest) then multiply this by 0.00022

eg Total charges = £1000.00

therefore daily interest rate =

£1000.00 x 0.00022 = 0.22p

total daily interest is 22p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Okaly Dokaly,

Total charges = 6765.00

therefore daily interest rate =

£6765.00 x 0.00022 = 1.488p

total daily interest is £1.488p

Does this seem correct to you??

It just seems an awful lot!!

Ok, many thanks!

Now i have another problem:

Iv just printed my N1 form but under the 'Particulars of claim' it has only printed up to 5c and no more! The whole page has printed ok but it hasn't printed the whole of the particulars of claim? Do you see waht i mean? There is a little slide bar on the right hand side of the particulars of claim, does that have any relevance?