ICY -v- Abbey

ICY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok ICY this is where I pick your brains..

My claim was issued on 5/07/07

The court sent it on 05/07/07

It was deemed served on 08/07/07

and they had until 23/07/07 to reply

They Filed an acknowledgment of service on 16 July 07 and according to the letter the defendant has 28 days from the date of service to file a defense which gives them until 13 August 07 by my date reconnoning.

What do you think?

Ladidi

Ladidi

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if they dont? I file for judgement in our favour? By using the tear off form at the bottom of our Notice of Issue? But they could appeal, if they want too..then what does that mean? We then have to wait for this test case???????

God I wish the courts was open, at least then you would know what was what..

Ladidi

IGNORE THE TEST CASE until you are told otherwise, yes if they do not file then you send off the slip requesting judgement, abbey may appeal this judgement, which if won simply means they are given a date to file the defence, if they dont appeal then the judge will award judgement. You could ty to ring the courts on monday if you wish but i dont believe they will tell you any different to what is said here and that is to contiinue as normal until told otherwise

:madgrin:

Ok roll on Monday when the courts are open, I am praying and hoping in light of everything they have going on that they will have forgotton to file their so called defense..

Your count down is up on the 1st and mine 6th..Fingers crossed for us both huh :D

Ladidi

Well the post has just been and guess what.... yup you guessed right, absolutley sod all from abbey, did get an application for a halifax CC though, guess where that got filed, they now have 30 1/2 hours to comply, cant apply for a judgement until thursday morning though lol

Is there a form to apply for judgement or can i do it over the phone?

Hiya ICY I called my local county court and they said it was business as usual. I was told there was tear off slip on the papers I was issued all I had to do was fill that in come next Monday if they dont file their defence and I win :D and if they counter claim I will appeal and state that they have no intention of turning up and ask for as trike out as abuse of process and go for all monies owed :D

My hubby syas not to count the chickens just yet..lol

Ladidi

Hiya matey

Wish I could post a great "moving picture" here to show my support, but I ain't that clever, being a (pseudo) southerner :D (born in Dublin, but that was a LONG time ago!!)

Just wanted you to know that I am rooting for you all the way, and sincerely hoping things go your way this week.

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

• Haha 1

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Woooohoooooooo not long to wait now ICY :D

Unless they finally sent you a nice email offering you full settlement ahead of tomorrow the same as they have been with a few peeps on here.

I hope so for your sake and mine :p

Ladidi

Guess what, my email inbox dont have an email from asshurts and doubt i will, i am hopeing they havent applyed for a stay in the last couple of days.

If they have it will deff be a case of putting the honeymoon on hold till next year, ah well, heyho lets see what happens, my nails have been bitten down to my elbows now lol

I`d give ya mine to chew, fingers and toes and all. Might get a naughty but nice feeling :p But i reckon ur other half and mine will have something to say about that :eek: lmao

Good luck for tomorrow let me know wont ya :D

Ladidi

Ladidi