you need to be quick

Janet-M
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are asking now on the radio for people to email their views on bank charges , the programme is going out at 12.30 today so if you have anything to say you need to be quick

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/youandyours_contact.shtml

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

My fingers couldn't type quick enough to express my views!!

it would be good if as many as possible from here had something to say , even at such short notice.

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Guest Alison82

Yes. The same old story though "we feel are charges are fair and transparent.." well they have until the 31st wonder what the outcome will be? Why do which take all the credit though, C.A.G is 100% better that Which!

I feel refreshed again and rearing to go with Lloyds after my little wobble at the weekend.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

doubts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks