*waves hello* *takes deep breath*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. Fantastic information and help and support around here. It has all really motivated me over the past few days and I've told lots of people all about it.

I am about to take on Littlewoods and was Kays, which also turns out to be Littlewoods:-|, also Capital One, First Direct and Halifax Visa.

I don't have the catalogue accounts anymore, they were paid off a while back, but I was right royally shafted by them when they were active and now it's time to rattle their cage for a while :)

So, hello, and keep up the good work.

time for me to get back what is rightfully mine

:)

The hitlist:

Capital One: S.A.R sent (6.2.7)

Littlewoods Catalogue: SAR sent (6.2.7); letter arrives 20.2.7

Kays Catalogue: SAR sent (6.2.7)

Halifax Credit Card: S.A.R sent (6.2.7)

First Direct: S.A.R sent (6.2.7); statements arrive (19.2.7)

My partner's RBS account

Hi Vick.

Spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer your initial questions.

It is important that you follow the well tried and tested methods that we suggest to have the best chance of success.

When you have finished your homework, start your own thread in the appropriate forum for each claim and post any questions and progress reports there.

If you keep us informed of your progress in your own thread, we will be in a better position to help you if you have any problems.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....