UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4787 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't back down. Think of it as this, and it'll prob. get edited, but they are figuratively trying to rob you. They are trying to trick you into paying them by assuming that you are ignorant of the law and talking over you as if you didn't matter. You said yourself that the girl on the phone became stroppy - you need to think: How dare you? How dare you keep interrupting my life with your unlawful demands? Their even assuming that you will be fooled by false assumptions of superiority/legality/officialdom should have you jumping up and down with rage. They're assuming that you're stupid, here. Doesn't that pee you off? It pees me off. You need to use that righteous anger to push you on and keep you going. They have no authority. The burden of proof is on them. You don't need to send them another letter, you've sent two already. Let them do the ineffectual squeaking for once and see how they like it...

• Haha 3

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4787 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks