natwest charges ages ago

faye123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6324 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Natwest chased me and chased me for ages for money for charges which I owed them (which was not my fault) they were charging me for a "gold account which I never asked for or signed for! They was charging me £6.00 a month for it so obviously I kept going overdrawn as i never knew this was comming out. They sent threatning letters then sold me on and shut my account, I was sold on about 7 times. I have now had a letter saying that my account will be re-opened if I jut pay what I owe. My account has been shut down for years now, can they re-open it just like that? Also if I want to claim all the charges back that I have paid them, can I do it so many years on???

They cannot reopen it without your permission. As for the earlier unfair charges, you can go back 6 years, so sending them a SAR will give you the data you need to identify the chareges and formulate your formal request for a refund of charges that were unjust.