Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

Id like to add my experiences with Capquest on here. Aside from non-stop calls to me, I manage a helpdesk team, and they are even calling up my team with bogus reasons for getting contact details/email addresses/phone numbers. Its embarassing.

Non stop calls, I have sent a request asking for a copy of my Credit Agreement, they have not acknowledged they received it. Real nasty cowboys with no respect for the law.

God knows who else they are phoning non stop to hassle me

Numbers they call on are 01252 576 422 and 0208 495 8600.

Im going to get a phone call recorder and take copies of the chats. i wouldnt wish these sc*m on my worst enemy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DLC giving the OH a tough time.

CCA requested off Egg last May (09) still waiting for it, dispute letter sent.

DLC collecting (trying to :) ) on behalf of Egg so cca'd them also, responded with refunding the £1 fee and stating that OH has to approach Egg direct for the cca as they aren't allowed to provide it, since then DLC make phone calls (under control thanks to Truecall) and threatening letters and one 'open' postcard stating a home visit is being arranged.

Latest letter states that they have made enquires with land registry and know we are home owners, if OH ignores this latest letter then it moves to litigation department and may go before solicitors for a court order & charging order.

All this and no cca still.

Good morning,

If you read my posts you will see one about Mackenzie Hall, another bunch of shi*houses. (or DCAs if you prefer!)

I drew their attention (in some detail) to the Fraud Act 2006 - basically they ran away. :D

Politely I recommend a read of the Fraud Act 2006 itself - yes it is dull- BUT it is clear. It shows you how these bozos are fooling ordinary decent people into thinking that the DCA is allowed to carry on as they do.

They are not!! It is a Criminal offence!! They do not like this being pointed out to them.

Hope this helps

Best wishes to all as always

Dougal

I'll add my name for a complaint against Lewis, and Howard Cohen!

They have sent replies to non existant requests for balance enquiries, ignored my account in dispute due to failure to provide a cca, and generally ignored any letters I have sent.

So far all they do is send threats, 2 of which are identical apart from being about 3 months apart.

RBoS via Tesco Personal Finance for passing onto DCA without informing me beforehand even though I never defaulted.

Moorcroft for 'upping' my payments after 3 months without asking and then passing it back to the OC when they realised I could not pay anymore.

Then RBoS selling it to another DCA (AIC) who gave up when I asked for the original agreement and sold it on to a third DCA (Robinson Way) thus putting me on the DCA merry-go-round.

RBoS via Tesco Personal Finance for passing onto DCA without informing me beforehand even though I never defaulted.

Moorcroft for 'upping' my payments after 3 months without asking and then passing it back to the OC when they realised I could not pay anymore.

Then RBoS selling it to another DCA (AIC) who gave up when I asked for the original agreement and sold it on to a third DCA (Robinson Way) thus putting me on the DCA merry-go-round.

seems your having as much fun as your namesake hehe ....was a brilliant comedian one of the best ...anyway when you get to 7 dca's and all of them adding defaults for same bill you know something is seriously wrong with experian and others for excepting defaults without any such court summons or court order it is time the law changed where without a court order for a default then they will not have that weapon to use and bully anymore then we might see DCA's acting responsibly

Nearly too much hassle to mention.

No: 1 our friends at Blemain Finance - Bully tactics, Endless calls at home and work - Threats telling me they had people ready to move into my house, as soon as they reposessed it, even before they took me to court and lost. Charges for which their own legal department had no explanation. They are still phoning me,(again today) although I am totally compliant with the agreement we made.

No: 2 My dear friends Robinson Way - Endless harassment and threatening phonecalls, but since they have been CCA'd, they have gone a little quiet. I am wondering what they are up to and whether this is the calm before the storm.

No 3: My best friends and by now close family at EOS - endless threatening phonecalls, at home and work, but failing to reply to Request for CCA

No 4: My buddies at Asset Link with endless calls to home and work (even whilst abroad for work) Threats of bailiffs, threats of 'we know where you live' Trying desperately to comply with CCA by sending rubbish and including docs for missold PPI.

No 5: The motley crew at HFC bank, calling continuously and threatening legal action, wanting me to go through my layout over the phone with a view to help me decide how much I should spend on housekeeping and food.

No 6: The only love in my life at Milton Keynes Council, who after I phoned to tell them that due to unforeseen circumstances, my monthly council tax payment would be a little late and then threatened to to put a claim on my wages, without going through Court etc etc, and who was wonderfully inventive in terms of the variety of abuse she gave me. I told them if they did that, I would resign instantly.

And then a few others, for which I will make a list and add them later.

Since this is a list for a bulk petition, can we all please refrain from getting involved in question and answer sessions on this threat, it doesn't help the organisers to sort them when they are ready to use the information please.

• 1 month later...

CCS Collect for constant phone calls text messages...no letters threatening to sort me out and send some guys round, that was a good un I'm 6'2" and very well built, and I complained to police who warned them about their actions, this got me another phone cal threatening me again, resulting in police caution for nice man at CCS Collect. I recorded the calls on my phone police were open mouthed. Still the calls come I have sent letter telling them to only to contact me in writing. Oh and one phone call that my 9 year old picked up that the nice lady asked for me and said get him quickly, she thought her mum had had an accident.

Willupdate what happens next but calls have slowed down from 3 a day to 2 a week

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

I personally would tell them to come round and wait for the nice surprise.

They are nobodies. I had welcome finance threaten me on the phone and said he was coming round, my sons was waiting for him and the police. Don't let them worry you change your tel number.

mashmallow.

I personally would tell them to come round and wait for the nice surprise.

They are nobodies. I had welcome finance threaten me on the phone and said he was coming round, my sons was waiting for him and the police. Don't let them worry you change your tel number.

mashmallow.

Strange I've asked them to do that but they dont want to, also told them to stop threatening court action but go ahead and do it, so i could defend the action.....still no court action 6 months on hmmmmmmm

cant change phone number at mo as in laws are having problems and we need to have social services etc to contact us, but hopefully 2 months time it will be changed

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

• 3 weeks later...

CapQuest followed by Buchanan Clark and Wells

MBNA doubled my interest rate, increased minimum repayments, added PPI which I never asked for, offered 0% balance transfers then took them away when I used them, ignored me when I asked them to be leniant when the economy went bad and I was out of work. After CCAing them, got a non compliant agreement back. Told them it is non compliant but made an offer to repay the fair amount I would have owed if they hadn't have gone into extortion mode. They ignored it, threatened me, I stood my ground, they sold disputed account to CapQuest.

CapQuest told about situation and ignored, continued to chase. Many very stern letters later, they say they have gone back to MBNA for the second time.

BCW started chasing me as of today. Going to send them one single p*** off letter, and inform OFT about the whole mess.

The credit industry is going to hell in a handbasket, good riddance!

I wonder if MBNA are the new Enron :roll:

ARROW GLOBAL & their accomplicies EVERSHEDS LLC

Total failure to respond to correspondence - threats only - took over TWO & A HALF YEARS to reply to CCA request - issued SD without agreement = abuse of process - caused needless worry & stress to me & my family.

A hateful pair of inefficient companies who abuse the law and, IMHO, should have their licences withrawn. Both reported to OFT & Trading Standards.

WHEN WILL A JUDGE HAVE THE GUTS TO CLAMP DOWN ON DCAs/Solicitors like these and close them down????????????????

The Betrayal of Good People, The Suffering of Good People.

THIS SYSTEM OF THINGS IS A LIE

THERE IS NOTHING BUT INJUSTICE, THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT IN THIS WORLD, THE LAWS OF THIS ENGLAND ARE SELECTIVE, THERE IS NO EQUALITY, TO HELL WITH ALL YOU BANKS.

The time has come, this is enough, this injustice has got to stop.

These banks, the creditors and the DCA's they are all dictating, ruling across this fine England, this great United Kingdom.

This is a state within a state, the government have betrayed every single one of us good people, obedient people, clean living law abiding citizens we all are and we are all tampled into the waste and filth that has been poured out all over the world, by the useless clay robots who all claim to have a right to enslave us in their miserable system of brutal control.

Are we not Human beings, do we not owe it to each other, do we not owe it to our selves to look after one another, when no-one else will look after us, why do we go on bowing down and kissing the feet of these evil rulers, should we not turn our backs on this system and let the evil rulers have their preference, they can have their gold, they can have their oil, they can have their diamonds, they can have their money, they can have it all, they can have all that they world has to offer them.

But they will not have our lives, we were not born out of the womb owing a debt, it is these evil rulers who owe the debt, for I tell you, they are the one's who belong to this world, you my fellow people, you owe them nothing, for you do not belong to this world.

I am no rebel, I seek to harm no person, I fight for justice not gold, and I will not bargain with any evil, you rulers come out, come out and face this claim I shout at you, you evil rulers have betrayed the Heart in favour of gold, you are the fools, and the gold you have is fools gold, you will never be rich, and your minds will always be contained within the parameters of the dimentions of this world, you will never pass through that glorious gate, and not even with all your armies combined will you ever cause that gate to fall, your invitations died many centuries ago, same as all you evil rulers died many centuries ago.

You people whom are good, I tell you this, no matter how many sacrifices you make, no matter how hard you work, you will never provide a future better than your own existence for your children, while this system of evil things continues to consume this earth, there is no future, there is only the end.

Fear these banks, creditors and DCA'S no more, fear these evil goverments no more, make a stand against this evil that destroys your life, make this stand so that you may free your children from the chains of human conditioning and pain and suffering so that your children will grow to be free men and women.

Free your selves from those huge carts laiden with unbearable weights that you pull behind you all your life, for I tell you, at each point in your lives when you feel that your struggle is over, these evil rulers take away the wheels from underneath those carts that are chained to your backs.

You suffer because the evil rulers want you to suffer, you pain because they want you to pain, you thirst because they give you no water, you hunger because they give you no food, you die because they will not give the medicine to make you well.

See them then, all the worlds great men, honourable men amoung men they claim to be, learned, noble, wise and leaders they all claim to be.

They wear the finest clothing and shoes, their robes are made of the finest material, they travel in the best carriges and eat the finest food that you have ever seen, not one of them suffers, see them laugh and drink the wine barrels empty at their grand banquets, and all the while the children and women and men who are good are left to rot out in the deserts and in the waste lands and forced to slave and toil day and night and given a payment that never equals the labour done.

You cannot afford the payment charged by the officers of the law, the solicitors, so when a wrong is done against you, you cannot receive the justice you dutifully afford the right to, but I tell you, your pleas, your cries for help will not go un-answered.

The very essence of perfection is within you all, use it and make a choice, go on suffering, or make a stand, and suffer no more.

You banks, creditors and DCA's, leave my fellow good people alone or I tell you I will take down those foundations that you all stand on, and I shall see you all fall, open up the volcano then, and let it erupt, see if all that iron that you depend will save you, for I tell you, you useless pieces of clay all that iron that you depend on to live, will cause the very death of you.

Come out you evil governments, come out all you pharisees, face this claim that I bring upon you all, come out from those palaces and those fortresses, come out from behind your evil armies, you cowards, I loath you all, you have destroyed this beautiful world, your gold has no power against the truth, you evil pope come out and bring the wood with you, show the world all that you hide from it, Jesus was left on that wood.

Come out all of you evil governments and bring your iron with you, so that it will be melted down and poured into your throats.

I am of no religion, and I recognize no religion here on this earth, only a fool worships such useless man-made festivals, the creater of this world, your Father and mine, is no religion.

You live in fear, because those that want to control your life, use fear to keep you chained up, they have no authority over you, they have no right over what you do or don't do, no person is above another.

Vote all you want in this election, you will not change a single thing, until the testament of the human is fulfilled, then and only then, will this world move away from the cross roads that it was placed at in the begining of its creation. No government on this earth is true, no government on this earth will look after you.

Fear these creditors no more, it is your birthright to live in freedom, peace and harmony and it is your duty to fulfill the testament of the human, this testament is the constancy to purpose of the human race.

Look after one another, help each other, stand together and you will defeat this enemy that causes you so much pain, there is no need to hold anything in your hands or even to raise your hands against this evil, turn you back upon it, and this evil will die.

I tell you I will defend every single one of you with my life, young or old, no matter the colour of your uniform, I will defend your hearts with my heart.

For all those good people here in this fine England and on all the fine land of each nation around the world who are suffering, my heart's desire is for you to suffer no more.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Edited by The Mould
Left something out.

Wescot's bombarding us with colourful, threatening, wheeler/dealer letters on behalf of Barclaycard who couldn't even provide a solicitor with my CCA requested in Aug 2009:mad:

Perhaps The Mould's statement should be the standard letter we send to all banks, DCA, solicitors, et al!! Mind you, they'd probably have us locked up for making threats which they are allowed to do in their cowardly way.

I wonder if MBNA are the new Enron :roll:

Perhaps The Mould's statement should be the standard letter we send to all banks, DCA, solicitors, et al!! Mind you, they'd probably have us locked up for making threats which they are allowed to do in their cowardly way.

Yes, a very good prospective Sticky/template, isn't it?! Very tempting!

While we're at it, any chance yet of a hint of where this thread is going:???:

Halifax keep ringing despite being told to respond in writing only as OH whose debt it is is severley disabled. I have to deal with correspondence and debts and cannot discuss over phone my OH business as that is dealing with a 3rd party (wouldn`t want to talk on phone anyway)

Past few days getting silent calls day and night number left is Halifax rang number back last night it said call was from the LLoyds group and gave a list and said "sorry you were not in when we called will ring again later"

someone as been in every time they have rang but all you can hear is office background noise when you answer

Going to report this on Monday it`s a disgrace

Capital One who phoned me up to 10 times a day when I missed one months payment. They phoned my home, my mobile and they even phoned me at work and had to go through the switchboard and another office that I had previously worked in before they spoke to me.

They applied for two months money from my bank account, as I paid via standing order, and still the constant phone calls continued until the money had cleared. I did threaten to ask the Bank to recall the two months money if they didn't stop ringing me.

Hello I have huge complaint about Capquest,HL Legal,Scotcall,Westcot.

Firstly CL Finanace have managed toget a charge on my property.They have not supplied CCA original just gota some a4 paer with information about the CCA but nothing with my signature or original document.

Can I still get any joy from them if I reply with not correct agreement or should I just leave it. ?As they failed to supply in 12=2 time limit as well