Amazon Delivery Times

breadline
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there wonder if anyone can advice.

I have just ordered Bop it 2 extreme for my mums birthday present on Amazon, and i was not please to be told th edelivery dates after i had gone through the check out

This is my mums birthday present and states it will be delieverd After the 14th Feb?

Does this happen often do they say this to cover them selves and any chance it will arive sooner, mums BDay is 8th Feb a month! away.

If no chance can some one advice and i will cancel the order ASAP.

Availability: Usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks. Please note that items sometimes go out of stock with the manufacturers or our suppliers. Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk.

Amazon aren't the best toy distributor

There delivery times are usually quite accurate. as a side note tryed argos/woolworths online to see there delivery times?

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

i've ordered heaps of stuff from amazon, normally they are spot on with there delivery times, items arive within 2 days, but i ordered books about 4 weeks ago and delivery date is between 15th- 29th jan so thats the 4-6 weeks, but this was on the invoice before i paid for the items, so i had the chance to cancel before i paid, but if you didn't get the chance i wouldn't chance it, i'd cancel. hope this helps

BOS 1st Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 2nd Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 3rd Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 4th Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 5th Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

Nationwide - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Court Date 17/7/07 WAITING FOR TEST CASE

LX Direct - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 9/7/07 Got 50% off total - settled and closed account 10/9/08

Studio cards - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 8/1/07Credited to my account, account cleared! 4/6/07

Thanks Blitz and Sinking I may just do that, all my mums presents had to be returned at xmas either to small to big and a board game she couldnt see well.

I purchased a microwave for her yesterday and returned it unsafe :rolleyes:

So its very important! i get this one on time( fingerscrossed it even works!)

I will cancel and hope they cancel the payment via card, as if they dont then they also hold the money put by for my mums birthday:rolleyes: i can get that else were but what a mess:-o

Thnak you for your advise

BL:)

fingers crossed for you breadline so your mum gets her present, let us know how you get on :)

BOS 1st Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 2nd Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 3rd Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 4th Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

BOS 5th Account - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Settled in full 15/3/07

Nationwide - Prelim sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 18/1/07 Court Date 17/7/07 WAITING FOR TEST CASE

LX Direct - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 8/1/07 LBA sent 9/7/07 Got 50% off total - settled and closed account 10/9/08

Studio cards - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 8/1/07Credited to my account, account cleared! 4/6/07