40 days up and only partial information - what next?

Mexi07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok - so I asked for the charges (S.A.R.) on my husband's credit card and his current account with Lloyds. Today is the deadline for them to have sent the information to us. So far we've only received the credit card statements and we haven't received any information on his current account at all. So I have a couple of questions:

• We only sent £10, as I was under the impression that it is the person's record, not the amount of accounts, that they charge you for. Is this correct? They haven't cashed the cheque yet either, which is unusual, no?
  • Because they have only given us half of the information we requested, what should I do next? Should I phone them to ask about the rest of the information (if so, who do I phone?), or should I just go ahead and make a complaint? If I make a complaint, then what? :confused:

Help!

Thanks,

Leah

Never mind! Got home and the information was on my doormat! Talk about leaving things to the last minute.

Well, I suppose on to the next step of asking for the money back - wish me luck!

Thanks Barty! :)

Quick question for anyone who knows?? I also got me cutomer notes from Lloyds, full of crazy abbreviations and codes. I did see the sticky thread at the top of the page about these, but I have some on my letter that aren't included in the explanations in the sticky thread, and Lloyds didn't send an explanation of the abbreviations with the letter.

The abbreviations I don't understand are:

CLP

HLT

Refer CSRN

LAN

EVH

CS pending CSRN

JPQ

OF205

I'm sure there are others as well...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Leah