Swag Bag v Yorkshire bank.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for sppeedy replies....

Do i still have to send all the information regarding the draft order ( see post 45 ) before the end of the month.. ?

If i don`t will the case get stuck out ?...... just a bit unsure ( concerned ) about this one........

Thanks Swag....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You send that info if the judge agrees to your draft order. When you get your notice of allocation the details of what you need to deliver to the court and YB will be listed. Shouldn''t be too long until you hear something with regards to a court date now.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

good luck mate you seem to be getting near to the end of the road now, I still have not had a chance to sort out my court papers yet, I got some of mine last week and some of another persons. I am watching your thread with interest as you only seem to be just in front of my claim. I am sure your thread will be moved to Yorkshire Bank successes soon:D

Hi Sarah...

Am i right in thinking ,that the next papers that i deliver to the court will be my ( court bundle ) of which i will send the exact same bundle to YB`s legal team......but i only do this when i get my notice of allocation...

Without wanting to sound too thick does

`notice of allocation`........... mean my court date....

Hi Hillary...

Good luck with your claim, we`re all in this together...

See you in the `Yorkshire bank successes thread`

Last one there gets the beers in :razz:

...................................Swag

well I rang the court yesterday and asked what to do with the paperwork that did not belong to me. I was told just to ignore it...so I have. I then asked if I still had to pay the £100 as YB had said they were not requesting an A & Q in this case unless the judge wanted them to do so. I was told that in that case I had no need to send in £100. So all the paperwork I received was just to tell me my case was being moved. I asked about a court date, PLEASE YB take me to court, (sorry keep praying) and I was then told it would be a while before I would hear. guess we have clogged up the courts guys. oooops

• 5 weeks later...

Hiya all..

It`s been over a month since my last post and still not heard any thing regarding a court date, and still no offer either from YB..

How long does it usually take for a notice of allocation to be sorted out ?

............Thanks ....Swag.

• 4 months later...

Hello all..

Been a while since i`ve heard anything but this morning i got a letter stating that the court has ordered that this claim is stayed until the outcome of the ` test case ` is heard..

I have seven days to object to the order should i wish..

Quick question... are most people now waiting for the test case result or are they contesting the stay ?

Also is there a date set for the `test case ` ?

Thanks.... Swag

ps.. Burnley county court are dealing with m claim..

To be honest Swag Bag, unless you're experiencing severe hardship there is little point in contesting the stay. The test case is due to be heard in January, but with appeals etc it's anyone's guess when it will be settled.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think that's the right way of looking at it swag.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 year later...

Hi, can`t believe it`s been over fifteen months since i last posted on here...

Just popping in wondering if there was any new developments regarding the outcome of the test case.....

So a small piece in a newspaper latley, i`m sure it mentioned something was to be decided this Thursday..... Could the ball start rolling again if the out come is favourable....

Thanks Swag Bag....

I can't believe it's so long either swag bag. Hope all is well with you.

In all honesty I think whatever the outcome on Thursday it will probably take much longer for things to start moving due to appeals etc. Don't hold your breath.

Thanks Caro, for your swift reply....

All is well here, hope things are good at your end to..

So if the test case goes in our favour, we can expect more appeals:(

The way i look at it now is with the banks in the state they are now ( some almost broke ) begging money off the goverment, they will do what ever they can to stop paying us out.

This recession couldn`t have come at a more worse time IMO.....

The thought crossed my mind too, but at least they can afford their bonuses.:-x