scs advice needed

donnalou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i was just wondering if anyone would know how i stand against them

i bought a corner group 11 months ago and after a couple of months the center cousin started to sag it got that bad that we are now sat on the base

ive had them out only to have them plump it up for 20 minutes and tell me the manufacturer would only do the same as it would weigh the same as it did coming from the warehouse

im not happy with this espeacially since it took the same length of time as they guy plumping for it to go flat again and i dint pay nearly £2000 to plump cusions every 20 mins

what can i do ??

Do you plump the cushions every day? Some sofas, particularly those with feather or fibre infills do need this done every day. They should have told you that at the point of sale.

If, however, you are certain that it's a manufacturing defect write to them giving them full details of your complaint and insist that they do something about it. They might want to come out to see it again and will possibly again say there's nothing wrong. Trading Standards would probably be your next best stop. You could at that stage pay for an independent expert to inspect your furniture. If they agree that it's faulty insist that SCS either repair or refund (and pay the fee for the expert).