UKPC DCBL - PCN 2019 - now claimform - McDonald's Gelderd Road Leeds ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 17/01/2023 at 17:15, mrk1 said:

Anything else I can go back to this McDonald’s manager with?!

Well done on all the effort you're putting in.

If you've tried the local manager and the CEO I think that's it.  They obviously have a company policy of washing their hands of parking matters.  I could write what I think of this attitude but the site would censor me.

However ...

dx's idea ...

I see on your other thread you very quickly looked up planning permission - or lack of.

Do the same for the McDonald's.

The fleecers are very unlikely to have bothered with PP, as when they got the contract they didn't want to wait for legal niceties they wanted to get straight on with fleecing, and lack of PP is a criminal offence. 

Once you know, you could threaten McDonald's with shopping them for criminal behaviour.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCBL 2019 PCN PAPLOC McDonald’s restaurant. GELDERD road leeds

I would write a short mail to both the local manager and the CEO's assistant and say that you have checked with XXXXX Council and found out that no planning permission has been granted either for the parking signs or for the reduction in the free parking period to 90 minutes.  This is a criminal offence under the Road Traffic Acts 1962 and 1991.  The parking company have either lied to McDonald's about planning permission being granted or McDonald's have not bothered to even check.  In any case, on Monday you will be informing the Enforcement Office of XXXXX Council.

This will heavily hint to them that they had better get their act together by the end of the week.

I doubt it'll work - but worth a try.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 4 weeks later...

You've been here a long time now.

CAG is a self-help site.

Surely from the other threads you've read you know how these companies work and what powers debt collecting agencies have.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I understand you now have a claim form for this case.  Can you please upload it here.

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCBL 2019 PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform McDonald’s . GELDERD road leeds

I've just looked through all your posts under both user names.

UKPC - 11 PCNs, shopping complex, backdoor CCJ, now going for set aside.

Parking Eye, 1 PCN, Upper Mill, backdoor CCJ, basically knackered on that one.

Athena, 1 PCN, Lidl, don't know what stage as you haven't updated.

UKPC, 1 PCN, McDonalds, claim form stage.

The claim form is from the fourth case.  Totally different to the backdoor CCJ ones.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added

On 04/05/2023 at 11:34, mrk1 said:

I will make a note and email them on the 30th day so the 19th May.

And what do you have to do before that?

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

Got your post at post No.177... I have done mcol / aos and sent off the CPR31:14

Because of all your MCOL confusion posts I wasn't sure you had done AOS.

If you're sure you've done AOS then great, fine, the next step is the defence by 22 May.

How come you could enter MCOL to do AOS but now can't any more?

• Like 1

Well, if you're sure you've done AOS, no problem, next step is the defence by 22 May.

If you haven't done AOS you will get another backdoor CCJ.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

It can't harm you to put the names of the two parties in the subject field either.

Obviously request a return receipt.

• 3 months later...

Surely you can see if the claim form number matches your old cases or not?

• Nicky Boy changed the title to Notice of allocation to the Small Claims Track

Just simply check if the claim number is for one of your UKPC claims. You've got three, haven't you?  A McDonald's one where you're stuck with the CCJ, the shopping centre where you won, and another McDonald's one which is ongoing.

• FTMDave changed the title to UKPC DCBL - PCN 2019 - now claimform - McDonald's Gelderd Road Leeds

Thread of 25 pointless posts which wasted everyone's time merged with the original thread.

You have one active case - all you had to do was check the claim form number.

How to deal with a Directions Questionnaire/N180 is explained on every single claimform thread here.

That includes this one which takes you through the whole court process https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/406892-highview-parking-anpr-pcn-claimform-urban-exchange-manchester-claim-dismissed/#comments

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

determination without a hearing.

Great. 

So the fleecers will file a lot of lies and you won't be in court to be able to counter them.

The exact opposite of what dx said to do. 

It's written on hundreds of threads that the fleecers want a hearing only on the papers and we always oppose that. As well as stopping the lying it means they have to pay to be represented in court and so may discontinue. 

However, you're winding us up, right? It's impossible for someone to get everything wrong, always. 

• I agree 1

Not true, I've just looked through pages & pages of irrelevant tripe you've posted and found the claim form where the solicitors are clearly stated.

There are now 42 posts dedicated to filling in a simple form, whereas on every other thread here there are 2 "I got the DQ".  "OK, this is how you fill it in").

Everyone here is an unpaid volunteer.  We have a lot of people to help, and not much time to do so.  If you keep on wasting our time you'll find some of the regulars won't help you any more.

Who the hell do you think DCB Legal Ltd, who are representing the claimant, are?  A firm of landscape gardeners?

This is a wind-up, right?

No-one can get it wrong, every single time, after years here and after having had numerous PPC cases and having read loads of similar threads.

It must be a parody.  The cases can't be real.

It must be a laugh at our expense.

Rather than Morecombe & Wise it's more a remake of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em.

• 1 month later...

I haven't a clue, never seen anything like this happen in the seven years I've been on the site.  See what the others think.

I would guess, as the case won't actually have been transferred to Dartford yet, to phone Northampton Bulk and ask why it's being transferred to Dartford when you have stated a completely different court on your DQ.

EDIT: cross posted with Andy.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added

• 1 month later...

Posts on their correct threads now.

So - can you answer Andy's question about what court you nominated on the DQ?  What is written there?

Can you please upload the DQ showing where you wrote "Bradford"?

If you haven't got a scanner a photo will do, we'll sort out anything wrong with the upload at this end.

I'm afraid the courts are overworked and understaffed and your woes about getting no replies from e-mails, even after months, is something we see on thread after thread.

Andyorch wrote in October -

On 16/10/2023 at 15:03, Andyorch said:

Depends what's on your copy ? If you stated your local county court then its a court error so  easily changed no fee.

- so if you upload a copy of what you filed we can prepare a suitable mail to the court showing their mistake in B&W, and if there is till no reply after say a fortnight you can complain. 

So - copy of DQ please.

How difficult can it be to have a file with claimants CASES or similar written on it, and the paperwork for each case joined with a paper clip? 

That's just one example, you deal with your paperwork as you see fit.

dx did write -

On 04/09/2023 at 19:38, dx100uk said:

1 to the court

1 to their sols (omit phone/sig/email) if no sols send to claimant

1 for your file

If you can't locate it you won't be able to show the court their error.

What will happen?  I don't know.  We don't get people who are experienced here who can't locate important paperwork.  Maybe you will have to go to Dartford.

• 1 month later...

Time to look at train or coach fares to Dartford.

If you can't make a simple copy of an important legal document and store it somewhere, then this will be the result.

• Like 2