Cannot begin MoneyClaim online, as defendants company address is different to their info within Companies House

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And in addition to the requests made by my site team colleague above, how about giving us all of the details.
when did you buy the vehicle, how much did it cost, make model mileage.

How did you pay? How far away is the dealer from you? What is wrong with the vehicle? When did the particular faults emerge.

You say that they have responded to your letter of claim – what did they say?

We really can't help you unless you give us all the details of the story

Please start off by sending details of the trader in confidence to admin email address.

Also please send a copy of the MOT certificate in PDF format to the same admin email address.

Then monitor this thread for a reply later

Also you haven't addressed the other questions relating to the car, make model price paid etc.

Date that you bought it etc

You haven't been wasting our time. This is exactly the kind of thing we do

Set out the information we are asking for and also send the details of the company to us confidentially on our admin email address.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but trading standards won't take any notice. I'm afraid people have a blind Faith in trading standards and they simply get fatigued.

We probably are the best people to help you.

What are the organisation have you turned to as well?

• Like 1

Sorry that you appear to have abandoned this thread.

On the basis of what you have told us, it seems to me to be a fairly easy solution to your difficulty.

If you want to come back and give us a little bit more information and also contact us confidentially in our admin email address, then we can go forward.

I'm a bit mystified as to your reference to the "group's purpose". I wonder what you think our purpose is?