Santander blocked my account and my daughters

mrscsmith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just click on SAR for a letter template.

As has been advised already, Santander computer has detected issues for someone to investigate.

When you make deposits into the account, do you pay these into the account in cash ? Or are most of the transactions electronic debits/credits, where they can see where the money has come from.

Banks do not like lots of cash deposits and withdrawals. Causes them to have to investigate.

This problem could be on your daughters account, which has then been linked to yours due to transactions.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I find these situations totally bizarre !

You wonder what transactions have been picked up that merit these investigations.

Santander appear to be one of the most complained about Banks going by number of reports in online forums.

To suspend Bank accounts stopping all transactions should be a last resort action, where the Bank has no choice but to take this action.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread