Employment tribunal hearing coming up

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep!

Lots of fun 😂

I bet they'll run to their solicitor and find a loophole to suspend the judgement and restart the process.

After all royal mail shreds all mail that comes from courts accordingly to them 🤥

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone. 

I haven't heard anything since I received the letter confirming that the warrant has been passed to my local court.

I read online that the bailiffs will write to the defendant and give 7 days to pay and if they don't,  after 15 working days from when the warrant was issued they'll visit their premises. 

Is this correct?

Thanks

I'm afraid such information is a bit above my pay grade :-( 

Where did you read this?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

enforcement officers will issue a notice of enforcement and a added compliance stage fee of £75.

NOE gives 7 days to settle the debt to them (or the claimant + the fee) .

if that doesn't happen then the enforcement agent (new names for bailiffs) can then attend the property at a fee of £235 with regard to removing goods etc.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

max bailiff fees are £310 but you wont get those, just your fee to involve bailiffs

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. 

No, they haven't paid yet.

I sent an email to the court but they haven't replied yet.

Their phone line keeps on hold for hours, tried twice and gave up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've sent several emails to the court to get an update on the execution of this warrant, but I received no reply.

I do receive the automatic reply saying that they will reply in 10 days.

Phone line keeps on hold for ever, the other day I kept it going for 3 and half hour, no answer.

What can I do?

There is a way of complaining to the court.

But I'm no expert.

Give it another 24 hours, and if no-one looks in, I'll flag your thread up for the experts to comment on.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I've flagged your thread up to ask Caggers who are much more knowledgeable than me for advice on what to do.

Don't worry, the cavalry are already on their way.

Just to double check - you did request enforcement through the on-line MCOL portal, right?

If you wish to apply for a warrant of execution, this can be requested online. For all other methods you must contact the court to request a ‘transfer for enforcement’. Once you receive the notice of transfer you may contact the appropriate court directly in order to apply to enforce
your judgment. Please note that you will no longer be able to see updates online and you will need to contact the court of transfer for future correspondence

What happens after a warrant has been requested?

When you return to the “Overview” screen there will be documents available to view confirming the warrant details (including the warrant number and local court “foreign Court code/name”).
Once payment is submitted the information will take up to 2 working days to be processed by the court. If the warrant cannot be issued, your request will be rejected and your fee will be refunded.
The warrant will be sent to the defendant’s local court for enforcement and the local court should provide you with updates (called “warrant returns”) on the progress. If the warrant cannot be enforced, or if the warrant is paid, you will be sent a “final return” advising that enforcement has concluded and the reasons why.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Which is the defendant's local court which is dealing with this?

If you're uncomfortable posting this on the open forum, please PM me.

I'd hoped the court might have it's own website and/or we might have previous threads concerning it, but no joy.

Yes, there is a website, but it's just the generic government pages one.

There is a link on the right-hand side to make a complaint, and I think you should do so.  The courts are not the real enemy, so be polite and say you know they are overworked & understaffed, but your enforcement action has disappeared into the ether and it cannot be acceptable that they never answer phone calls or reply to e-mails.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,  following my complaint to the court, I received an update.

In summary the bailiffs have tried to contact the company by phone and letter, but were unsuccessful. 

They're going to visit the premises in the next 10 days.

So, let's wait and see.

Thanks for your advice, it worked.

Just want to say thank you for sticking it to the man and giving me something entertaining to read!

I'm following the conclusion with interest, I'm amazed that by the sounds of it someone's head didn't roll at the first CCJ that was awarded by default.

Good luck!

I think once this is all over you should name and shame the company because it sounds to me like it's someone big?

Edited by lolerz
Added final line

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You applied for a warrant on 31 August.  Some time between then and 14 September you got a letter saying the warrant had been passed to the local court.

It's a bit much that the bailiffs are still faffing around on 27 November.

I'm no expert about bailiffs but surely the company should be sent a letter with a deadline to pay and if they don't the bailiffs should show up.

Anyway, well done for complaining and hopefully the company will get a nasty shock in the next 10 days.