Parking Eye ANPR LOC Now claimform - Teanlowe - Booths Poulton Le Fylde

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes if there are two seperate PCN potentially 2 claims put each on e on the correct thread, so they are not mixed up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

They seem to have learned they cannot add anything to the original Invoice if chasing keeper at least.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Its the back of the Original PCN we need

• 2 weeks later...

As LFI says indicate they have another 2 weeks to give you the information or you will bring a Claim against them for failure to provide the requested data.  if you read Hitman's thread below they obtained a succesful CCJ against a fleecer for just that.  Would make PE look a bit silly if you did the same.

• 1 month later...

Having read through the PE missve that passes for a WS, I have to concur with FTMDave and DX  it initially is a ramble through Beavis taking it out of its contec=xt as many other fleecer's do, its not a universal automatic case winner at all, and can be used against a fleecer equally when they do that.  Seems that many judges are now awake to PPC shenanigans, and one reading that might lose the will to live after the big expansive ramble on beavis.

• I agree 1

makes you wonder if they have even submitted it, its that bad

There we go, as was assumed another frightener, they would be stupid to actually submit that garbage.

perhaps checking MCOL again for claim status might be an idea, they would be extremely silly to submit that guff as LFI has given an absolute dissection of their argument that would be excellent in a defence WS if they actually had.

• 6 months later...

Just read through your WS with Dave and Nicky Boy's suggestions it is superb, the arguments around timing accuracy and synchronisation will really puzzle them, so they might bail and pull the case if they don't want their camera system to be forensically examined as to connectivity and time stamps.  The PE WS was more like War and peace than a WS for a parking claim.

So somewhere near the beginning of WS use LFI#s points first as evidently are suing the wrong person, Keeper cannot be held liable POFA not followed.