Adidas/DWF Claimform - Supposed Non-Return of Refunded Items.

Nongki
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

If you would read the following link and then complete and copy paste your responses back here so we have all the details of the claim. Some of the Q,s wont be applicable to your type of claim but just complete as N/A.

Also, a copy of your defence submitted would be helpful.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to Adidas/DWF Claimform - Supposed Non-Return of Refunded Items.

I wouldn't worry too much about your defence not conforming to our standard defence your claim is different to say a credit card or loan type of claim there really isn't a right or wrong response...you have put them to strict proof to disclose otherwise, you have proof of what was credited what was returned.

It's now for the claimant to prove otherwise and will be very difficult that goods were not returned more of a case of not received which will involve third parties which is not your problem.

Await allocation now if they wish to proceed and if so, we can sharpen your defence into an effective witness statement.

Andy.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Fine so now you are waiting for the claim to move to allocation to your local county court and will receive notice by way of the N149 a and submit a directions questionnaire...comeback when you get this form.

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Nongki said:

Is there a timescale for receiving N149 ?

Depends if/when the claimant informs the court they wish to proceed.

Yes the claimant has 33 days in total to consider a defence and decide if they wish to move to allocation (submitting DQ,s)

No .....the last entry in the status would be Defence filed.

If they wish to proceed the last entry would be DQ sent to Claimant/Defendant date xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Its 28 + 5 for service (33) same as for you to submit your defence. You submitted your defence early.

Date of issue –  24th January 2023 

Defence due =  25th Feb (Sat) 33 days + 33  = Wed 29th Mar

It can be served on receipt but the CPR dictates the period allowed  

I will work on end of March as being deadline

You have no other option that's the date and the answer to your post :becky:

• 1 month later...

Claim is proceeding...

Not for the DQ just complete it as per above.....its your option if you wish to refuse medation...the work starts after you submit it once you receive your Notice of Allocation N157 with the courts directions

Well given this type of claim you really have not got anything to mediate over and it goes to allocation irrespective as mediation usually fails.

If you do opt for mediation this simply allows a chance for them to settle or you agree a settlement without concession without it proceeding.

Its you choice as some defendants cant face proceeding and fighting their corner and would rather mediate.

• 2 months later...

Next they will send you a Notice of Allocation (N157) this will contain the directions and dates of what you have to do next to prepare for the hearing.

Andy