UKPC Court Claim - Crownhill Retail Park PL6 5US - No Parking ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I see your mate is in good hands!

I think the deadline for the defence is Monday.  Maybe do it today just to be sure.

So your friend went into the car park just four minutes into the no parking period and as soon as they realised left the place which is why they were there for only 11 minutes.

The codes of practice allow a 5-minute consideration period and then 10 minutes to leave the car park. 

The signs the fleecers have produced show you only find out about this no parking period once you're actually inside the car park. 

UKPC are on to a hammering here.

Does you mate live locally?  Could they go back say at 23:00 and take photos of the signs?  I bet they're not illuminated.  If you can't see their signs you can't be expected to follow what's written on them. 

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 5 months later...

UKPC's case is utter pants.

But he needs to get on with drafting his WS.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

Usual UKPC carp.

Non properly illuminated, in the stratosphere, tiny writing.

He needs to get on with the WS draft though, tick tock.

Can you/he please also answer Nicky Boy's question about where he ate?

It's a good job they are such quick eaters!

They stayed for well within the consideration/grace period.

Prepare to fail UKPC!

• Haha 1

I'll be a bit of a party pooper now Lee.

You are a respected & experienced member of the forum, and know your stuff with PPCs.

We know you will produce an excellent WS.

But your mate will be the one in court - does your mate understand the legal arguments?  Unfortunately we've seen this several times, an "on behalf of" comes here, and becomes an expert on the case.  But then the person actually being sued goes to court, hasn't got a clue, and loses.  Beware of this.

• I agree 1