Lost Parcel : Whom to send court order : P2G or Evri. **settled P2G offered me £75.00 _+ postage**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In addition to doing the reading indicated above, because you arranged your deliveries using a parcel broker P2G, they in turn contracted with EVRi.

Therefore your direct contract is with P2G and if you prefer to sue EVRi then you would be seeing them based on your third party rights

• Like 1

I'm afraid that it's not just a question of a follow-up.

Your letter of claim is completely inappropriate I'm afraid .

Apart from anything else, you won't be able to claim anything for lost time or inconvenience .

I'm afraid the letter of claim makes it clear that you don't really know what you're doing and that is not helpful to your credibility .

You asked us to let you know if it was good enough and then without waiting for a response you sent it .

If you come here for help, then I suggest that you allow us to help you rather than go it alone .

I suggest that you now draft a letter of claim and post it here so that we can comment and when it's ready then certainly you should send it off.

• dx100uk changed the title to Lost Parcel : Whom to send court order : P2G or Evri. **settled P2G offered me £75.00 _+ postage**