Help with yes car credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if anyone can help me. We had a car with yes car that we returned to them in July of this year. I had to pay £80 to have the car collected and thought the matter was over

Then a few days ago I get a letter from Northampton court from Yes car filing for CCJ. It turns out that they are trying to claim for the insurances we had on the car.

I have an appointment with the soilitors on Thur to help out with the matter as I think we were mis sold the insurances. We were told we had to have them and that they were not ooptional (which they are) and also my husband at the time was only in a temporay job.

Soooo im def not happy to pay them £1500 on top. I have asked them for a copy of the letter which they claim to have sent me and a copy of my husbands signiture saying that he was happy to pay the extra money. They have provided the letter but havent proved that my husband signed saying he agreed to carry on paying.

Im not sure where i stand a could use some pointers if possible. They also say we have defaulted as we didnt keep paying but again i have had no letters from them.

Please can any one help. I havent much time I have asked the court for the 28 day extension as i intent to defend but feeling out of my legue at the mo

Many thanks

Emma

HFC - Data protection letter sent - 17/07/06

- prim letter sent for £900 - 27/07/06

- LBA sent 10/08/06 asking for £945

- letter from HFC offering £450

- Letter from HFC offering £946.36

- Settled in full before filing MCOL

Ikea - Data protection letter sent - 31/07/06

- prim letter for £580 - 10/08/06

-Letter from ikea offering £250 - refused

-LBA sent 26/08/06