Delayed return delivery with EVRI via Sendcloud.uk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I sent a parcel to my buyer with EVRI who opted to use Ebay's click and collect service. The label was bought on Sendcloud which is my label provider. 

I sent it out on the 26/09/22. On 2/10/22 The buyer informed me they hadnt received the parcel. Tracking showed that Delivery had been attempted on 1/10/22 but was 'refused because no longer required'.

I contacted sendcloud on 3/10/22 and was told that the delivery person was told that noone at the click and collect address had ordered anything which is why it was rejected. They told me they would investigate further and find out why.

I contacted Sendcloud again on 6/10/22 and asked for it to be redelivered as it didn't make sense for the click and collect address to reject the parcel.

Tracking on 7/10/22 showed that the delivery had been delayed. Then on 8/10 8:58 - Shipment refused by recipient 8/10 10:23 Delivery delayed 24 hours at depot, 10/10  6:24 - Delivery Delayed due to awaiting courier receipt, enquiry raised.

I waited 3 days to hear the result of the enquiry but didnt get any reply. 

So I again contacted Sendcloud and told them about the delayed parcel. They asked me to open a ticket which I did on the 14/10/22.

Ten days later(today) I received an email from Sendcloud saying 'We have received a confirmation from Evri that the parcel has been unfortunately lost in their system. As now it would be too late to open a claim with them, as a good gesture, we are going to refund it for you. You will receive the refund of 20£ in the next week back in your account.'

I replied asking them why they couldnt open a lost claim, The parcel sent was worth £48.20 altogether and I believe I deserve full compensation for the loss of the parcel.

I got a reply saying 

Thank you for your message!

In order for us to open a claim with the carrier, we need to do this within a 28-day timeframe since the label creation. This label was created on the 24th of September and we received your request to submit a claim on 14th of October. However, we first need to have the carrier, Evri to confirm the parcel is lost.

Because the carrier has not declared this parcel lost, we have been unable to open a lost claim for you. As this process went past the carrier's claim period of 28 days, we decided to refund you the maximum amount covered by the carrier - 20 GBP.

As for your other claims, they are separate cases and we will discuss them in other emails. They should be unaffected by the parcel .

Apologies for any inconvenience caused to the customer and let me know if you need anything else.

The first message says the parcel was confirmed lost and the second was saying Evri has not declared it lost? I contacted support and they told me there is nothing they can do about it. They suggested that if i had bought sendclouds extra insurance they would have been able to open the claim. Everything doesnt make sense but I dont even know where to start! Need advice on what to do next.

I have attached the tracking info below.

P.S Sencloud has currently opened enquiries for 23 other parcels that have been delayed by Evri. So far 2 of them have been confirmed as lost. Almost half of them worth more than £20. I feel like I will have to ask for full compensation multiple times. I have had to refund my buyers and will end up losing between £300 to £500 due to this. Not to mention the emotional stress and time spent attending to my frustrated customers....Should I just get a lawyer? Don't even know where to start.

Tracking info.pdf

simple ....get reading 10's of threads here with evri in their title. then you'll learn the full process

use our search top right in the red banner. there are 100's of them.

you didnt need any insurance waste of money.

it might be worthy for you to get chasing all the other parcels.

thenonce you know, you can launch a claim against evri for the full multiple assignment figure, cheaper that way/...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...