I sent a parcel worth £300 through EVRI which went missing and they are offering £20 back.

Libby88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all.

i have been told that I have only 5 days to accept the payment.

i sent a parcel through EVRI 63 days ago.

the last message on the site was that it was out for delivery but couldn’t be delivered but would be sent out the next working day.

This package was weighed 15kg.

i have called and followed up soo many times asked for sweeps in the warehouse but finally they told me to file for a claim which I did. On the 5th of August 2022.

They finally responded after soo many phone calls following up the claim which was past 28 working days.

it’s heartbreaking moving house and all my personal belongings stolen.

i want to refuse this £20 claim, how do I go about this please as I have only 5 days ?

thank you.

• Thanks 1

In addition to the post which has been linked above, read as many of the EVRi threads on this sub- forum which you can manage in a couple of days (meaning – lots of them!) and you will then understand the steps and how it all goes.

When you think that you have an idea of what do and you understand the principles then come back here.

• Thanks 1

Forget their time limits too .total immaterial in law 

Dx

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please post it up here for us to see.

Dear Sir/Mam

Parcel reference number XXX - claim reference number X

XX

Letter of Claim

On XX × date I used your services to send a parcel containing XXX (have you told us what was in it) XXX.

The parcel did not arrive at its intended destination and I now understand from yourselves that the parcel has been lost.

I therefore is seeking the value of the parcel at £130 plus the delivery fee of £XXX

I am fully aware that you have a reputation for losing or damaging thousands of parcels that have been placed into your care. You can be certain that if you force this to court, that your record will be brought before the judge - including pieces in the media - both newspapers and television - as well as the information relating to your recent label and computer problems which may well have contributed to the loss of my property.

If I do not receive this sum in full within 14 days then I shall issue a claim in the County Court and without any further notice

Yours faithfully

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed
  • Like 1

Hi everyone , I got a reply this morning . Please find below.

Hi

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your  parcel and firstly please accept my apologies that you have had problems with this delivery. I am sorry for any distress this has caused you. 

I have reviewed your compensation claim as a formal complaint and the decision made was the correct one.

I understand this isn't the outcome you were hoping for but this is our final decision on your claim and we will respond to small claims court papers with our defence in due course.

Kind Regards”

please advise 
thank you